Divisional round: Seattle at Green Bay - payback time

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Nice throw by Rogers for that first. Wow.

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
additional footage??? WTF... they make a ruling... then view “additional footage.... in that case let’s ask for another review on the fail mary game too. smh

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Congrats guys. This hurts for me. :(. But happy for you guys. Go out and win it all.

Gotta tip my cap to RW and even Marshawn with a little bit of the beast mode still left in him. Your team put up a hell of a fight and much respect to that.

Anyway, great game and I hope this team can put one more together next week out in the bay. But if not, I call this a success season.

Reaction score
What a great season to build on. We’re just 2 more D players and 2 additional O weapons from being really really good.

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just hope these injuries we've suffered aren't serious. Bulaga was missed today.

TylerD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gotta tip my cap to RW and even Marshawn with a little bit of the beast mode still left in him. Your team put up a hell of a fight and much respect to that.

Anyway, great game and I hope this team can put one more together next week out in the bay. But if not, I call this a success season.
Absolutely! I will be cheering for you guys next weekend! Hope it’s a great game. Doubt it will be a blowout like last time. Packers will show up! They have had a fantastic year.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, that start is about as good a start as we could have asked for

BUT ... Not to dwell on the bad but we had a 19-0 lead on these guys last playoff game we faced them and likely we were all feeling good about our chances then too.

2nd half ... Gotta finish this time!!

Jinxed it!

TylerD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We are going to need to be even better next Sunday, however.
Yup agreed. The first half the packers had was flawless. If they do that a full 60 minutes the 49ers will have trouble. But packers can’t lay back on a lead like that.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts