Divisional round: Seattle at Green Bay - payback time

TylerD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sorry. My life is tough, my wife is a lifelong 9’ers fan so I get it from every side. If we win today and next week I will be sleeping in the garage until May.
Lmao oh you poor bugger hahaha. My wife cheers for Seattle with me but we have a soft spot for the colts as well. Luck retiring put her in an unpleasant mood lol.

OP
OP
PackAttack12

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Packers inactives:
  • 11 WR Ryan Grant
  • 22 RB Dexter Williams
  • 29 CB Ka'dar Hollman
  • 37 CB Josh Jackson
  • 45 FB Danny Vitale
  • 79 T John Leglue
Clark and Bulaga available and will play. Thank goodness.

Packer Fan in SD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Full disclosure Tyler, my wife and I watched Russell his year at Wisconsin and we both hoped our teams would get him as a backup. Since he was drafted, if our teams are out of the playoffs or in any game he plays that does not include us, we root for him and the Hawks. We just love watching that kid. Same thing with JJ.

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well now that the AFC actually has their big dog back in front, now we got the makings of a competitive Superbowl.

But this only further validates the point that Houston and Tennessee are both unfit to face an NFC team there, just as the Saints would have been beaten by us today.

TylerD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Full disclosure Tyler, my wife and I watched Russell his year at Wisconsin and we both hoped our teams would get him as a backup. Since he was drafted, if our teams are out of the playoffs or in any game he plays that does not include us, we root for him and the Hawks. We just love watching that kid. Same thing with JJ.
He’s such a fun qb to watch I won’t lie!!

I used to love watching Mike Vick. Then the dogs things happened and it turned me a bit.

TylerD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I’m gonna eat pork chops for the game and have some run. What’s everyone having tonight?

Packer Fan in SD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Fowl. Well done bird. With Sea salt. Ha ha. Seriously we will be ordering Godfathers Taco pizza so we can eat at halftime and enjoy the game. We live in San Diego so still early here.

PackinMSP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well now that the AFC actually has their big dog back in front, now we got the makings of a competitive Superbowl.

But this only further validates the point that Houston and Tennessee are both unfit to face an NFC team there, just as the Saints would have been beaten by us today.

Man.

I can't even begin....

Obviously, traditionally, defense wins...but with the whoopin the Titans put on the Ravens, I don't know.

I think it'll come down to defense and limiting mistakes...seems obvious but that's basically what it has been

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Obviously, traditionally, defense wins...but with the whoopin the Titans put on the Ravens, I don't know.
Remember a few seasons back, they were saying the old "defense wins championships" didn't apply anymore. And this season they've been saying the pocket passer is dead because of Lamar Jackson.

TylerD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Fowl. Well done bird. With Sea salt. Ha ha. Seriously we will be ordering Godfathers Taco pizza so we can eat at halftime and enjoy the game. We live in San Diego so still early here.
Wow that sounds delicious!! Hahaha not the bird. The pizza bahahaha

TylerD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Unreal how pathetic the secondary is for Seattle. With saying that Rodgers looks fantastic tonight ugh. Offense needs an answer. Your boys look good.

PackinMSP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Remember a few seasons back, they were saying the old "defense wins championships" didn't apply anymore. And this season they've been saying the pocket passer is dead because of Lamar Jackson.

Limiting turnovers/mistakes still holds true... look at all the games so far

For the Ravens though, I think they screwed themselves by sitting their starters in Week 17 and just NOT PLAYING AT ALL. I would have played them like a quarter or a half or something....

But I think having TWO WEEKS off probably affected their team some. That's just my opinion.

Similar to when we did that in 2011 and laid an egg too

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
And receivers are catching the balls as well. That is also good. ;)
Stop..

I'm more worried about rodgers.

That's what staRted 50 pages of back n forth with me and others.

The talent at wr isn't there...so rodgers has to be better. And today he is doing his part.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts