Division round San Francisco Shout Box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Whenever I saw replays, I didn’t see anything open.
could be true. Without the all 22 tape… can’t really say for sure… but I would think between Lefleur and Rodgers… it shouldn’t have been too hard to scheme some guys open with all the attention the defense was giving to Adams.

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
please somebody offer us a 1st snd 2nd for beautiful mystery man LOL

Cali's#1Fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is on Aaron Rodgers through and through... Good bye my man. Love you but this was your chance to prove to the world that you're elite and not just a stats guy. You had the defense and the supporting cast. I dont care if special teams dropped the ball on several occasions! YOU had a DOZEN opportunities to show us what you're made of. Ok, rant over.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Rodgers is EXTREMELY lucky he got to play against Jay Cutler, or else he'd have zero Super Bowls.
I'm not in any position to defend Rodgers tonight but he's carried this tire fire of a team for over a decade. Without him the Packers are the Bears.

Cali's#1Fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is on Aaron Rodgers through and through... Good bye my man. Love you but this was your chance to prove to the world that you're elite and not just a stats guy. You had the defense and the supporting cast. I dont care if special teams dropped the ball on several occasions! YOU had a DOZEN opportunities to show us what you're made of. Ok, rant over.

Old Guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You do not allow an offesive touchdown and you lose as the number 1 seed. Let that sink in.

Reaction score
Call Denver. Ready for the change.
I’m with you. It doesn’t have to be Love. Go after several first Rounders and maybe a day 2 selection or 2
Or maybe a player switch.

Immediately fire every last ST person from player on up to Drayton. Keep not a one.

If we can’t beat the 49ers at Lambeau then I don’t believe Aaron Rodgers is capable option. I’ll take my chances yes even with Love. Take the draft picks

Our D allowed 2 FG’s!!

buckthorn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just can't see how you can hang this on Rogers. Not that he played great by any stretch. But really...

Big L

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You get stills of ever sack and pressure and then you show me where the ball was supposed to go. I think some of you are a bit nuts right now. Our receivers offered few targets and our oline sucked ***.
How can you defend his play - he has not been a top notch playoff QB

Ogsponge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don’t understand the Rodgers hate? He’s not a magician, our oline sucked when they knew we had to pass.

And our special teams lost the game. Sam Fran had half a field all game long while GB had to cross the full field. Not to mention the blocks and TD. That’s 10 pts on our special teams:

But get used to losing, I suspect it all gets blown up now.
My post was in anger, but let’s face it Rodgers legacy is he is a playoff loser. Yes it was a team failure but Rodgers was pathetic.

Jim Lite

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers should have spent more time working with O teammates, and less time on his anti-vax and political pontifications.

Last edited:

Big L

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just can't see how you can hang this on Rogers. Not that he played great by any stretch. But really...
Special Teams number one problem, no question, but AR was not good - are you kidding

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
Hope you feel the same if his back up takes over, because he doesn’t look promising at all

Status
Not open for further replies.