Division round San Francisco Shout Box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How can you defend his play - he has not been a top notch playoff QB
You saw what I saw? First who was he supposed to throw to? Specific play specific player. Start now.

And 2nd Brady or Stafford will throw 5 picks with the pressure Rodgers had tonight and they each have 4xs the weapons in their offense.

He wasn’t super man big deal. But nobody on the offensive side of ball helped much either.

pacmaniac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We all knew the special teams sucked. Rodgers knew they sucked. For a supposed MVP (this year) and a supposed GOAT level QB, putting up only 10 points is pathetic.

tripleguy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers not good today. Love not the answer. Time to Herschel Walker Rodgers and right the ship. No more drama, pls.

Cali's#1Fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hope you feel the same if his back up takes over, because he doesn’t look promising at all
It just made me realize that we dont have anything extraordinarily great... His career was defended tonight. Extremely talented but never enough to bring it home.

ctfxcwatcher

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I never thought I would say this but it's time to blow it all up. Tank and get some great drafts picks, do whatever we can with Rodgers(trade or let him retire).

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
tomorrow the sports pundits will not care why it happened, or why it happened, just ”WHAT HAPPEN”! if we ever get a #1 seed it will be bogus

Old Guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LaFleur should have fired him by game 10. I put this on him.
That goes back to MLF and Gutey also. They held roster spots for injured guys that really did not matter. That's 4 special teams guys you could have had. They had a good year but that's not the bar around here. These 1 and dones are why Rodgers is not the Goat ad MLF is not the coach of the year.

buckthorn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Going unmentioned was the lack of a deep threat. MVS was out; SF's secondary could afford to focus on the short- and middle-range passes. The failure to draft or pick up a deep threat came back to bite them. And the loss of Tonyan hurt a lot, too. Deguara had a huge drop over the middle. Can't put that one on Rogers.

buckthorn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Have you ever heard more BS about players being activated and would make a difference. How many snaps did all of those guys get combined?

Old Guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Going unmentioned was the lack of a deep threat. MVS was out; SF's secondary could afford to focus on the short- and middle-range passes. The failure to draft or pick up a deep threat came back to bite them. And the loss of Tonyan hurt a lot, too. Deguara had a huge drop over the middle. Can't put that one on Rogers.
But they had a chance to fix that before the trade deadline and did nothing.

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Team was a pretender all year… good but not as good as they/people believed

Reaction score
A Rodgers led offense scored 10 points…. Could and should the game have been won anyway.? if it were’t for special teams it most likely would have been a win, but yes Rodgers has to share blame for this loss. You will never convince me that a few other receivers not named adams weren’t open a few times in this game.
Even IF we had won. I don’t believe we would get very far. You could just tell we spiraled
It’s nothing personal to Aaron but he was lousy and we were fortunate not to get embarrassed.

Old Guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
But they had a chance to fix that before the trade deadline and did nothing.
Plus San Fran had only two threats on offense Debo and Kittle and we could not keep them out of field goal range ad never really stopped those two.

tripleguy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
MVS is always hurt. No surprise there. Rodgers does NOT spread the ball well in clutch games. Adams always had a safery over the top that's why no big plays. MLF got outcoached and spl teams were again spl. That's why we lost.

Reaction score
Good strategy. Enjoy averaging 7 wins for the next 10 years.
I don’t think so. I think the strength of this franchise is our GM and HC. They deserve to select the personnel not ride someone’s coat tails.

I’m sorry but we can’t afford Rodgers unless he wants to take a drew Brees short cheap deal and definitely not after that look. He will sink us at 45mil or 4-5 years of bubble contracts. We’re broke.

I respect the man he’s been fun to watch. Appreciate what he used to do but it’s time
I’ll take my chances. Send him AFC

I’m not saying that to be mean I know you love the guy. He’s just a man though. I probably respect you more than him actually as a compliment.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
I don’t think so. I think the strength of this franchise is our GM and HC. I’m sorry but we can’t afford Rodgers and definitely not after that look. I respect the man he’s been fun to watch.
I’ll take my chances.
lmao. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts