Division round San Francisco Shout Box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You can't blame this one on the defense. They played pretty darned well. Certainly well enough to win. The offense went AWOL after the first drive. And the third phase? I'm speechless.

If anyone mentions anything critical of the defense they should be muted and kicked from the forum and in person be slapped silly.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
If Drayton isn't fired tomorrow, something is wrong....blocked kick, blocked punt, long returns.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Actually if not for Rodgers' having no nuts we win 17-10...there's no WAY they don't get 7 right before the half. No excuse for it!
I assume you saw our offensive line play there? If it keep drinking your eyes will straighten out eventually

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
49ers were handing us the game and what happened, well we all know what happened, maybe well have more success as a wild card team that’s the last time we won a SB, top seed means ****

KiDcUdI

Cheesehead
Reaction score
said all year the STs would ruin us. Literally said good teams, playoff teams, super bowl ducking caliber teams don’t win if they don’t play at least solid STs in the playoffs. Blocked kicks. Blocked punts.

Nah man. Fire LaFleur and Fire that ***** Gutenkunst. They don’t deserve their jobs.

buckthorn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's really disappointing that they couldn't come up with something effective to counter what SF was doing on defense. Receivers weren't open. The protection was just plain bad. Rogers had nowhere to go with the ball and little time to do it. Outplayed and outcoached in a big game. Again.

kevans74

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I assume you saw our offensive line play there? If it keep drinking your eyes will straighten out eventually
Our O line was bad tonight, the shift was a TERRIBLE move imo, especially so late in the season...

But AR really should have the "pocket awareness" to get rid of the football and not take the sack/ff...

Big L

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don’t understand the Rodgers hate? He’s not a magician, our oline sucked when they knew we had to pass.

And our special teams lost the game. Sam Fran had half a field all game long while GB had to cross the full field. Not to mention the blocks and TD. That’s 10 pts on our special teams:

But get used to losing, I suspect it all gets blown up now.
Special Teams - Rotten

But AR has to play so much better, so he deserves a good portion of blame

pacmaniac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers is EXTREMELY lucky he got to play against Jay Cutler, or else he'd have zero Super Bowls.

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don’t understand the Rodgers hate? He’s not a magician, our oline sucked when they knew we had to pass.

And our special teams lost the game. Sam Fran had half a field all game long while GB had to cross the full field. Not to mention the blocks and TD. That’s 10 pts on our special teams:

But get used to losing, I suspect it all gets blown up now.
All true… and after having some time to cool off I’ll probably say the same thing… but right now I will still say …. a HOF QB should be able to score more than 10 points… and find more than 1 receiver in an entire game.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Our O line was bad tonight, the shift was a TERRIBLE move imo, especially so late in the season...

But AR really should have the "pocket awareness" to get rid of the football and not take the sack/ff...
You get stills of ever sack and pressure and then you show me where the ball was supposed to go. I think some of you are a bit nuts right now. Our receivers offered few targets and our oline sucked ***.

JK64

Cheesehead
Reaction score
said all year the STs would ruin us. Literally said good teams, playoff teams, super bowl ducking caliber teams don’t win if they don’t play at least solid STs in the playoffs. Blocked kicks. Blocked punts.

Nah man. Fire LaFleur and Fire that ***** Gutenkunst. They don’t deserve their jobs.
I don't see anyone asking these guys to be fired. Still, MLF is the head coach that didn't do anything about ST. Who hired Drayton?

Old Guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Mo all wet away with the Big Dog fumble. Just like last year when Jones fumbled. Mo all gone. MLF teams do not play well in the post season and suck at home. Not built for it. So was holding all those roster spots open worth it. ope. They gambled and lost. Cobb was nothing but a decoy. Z had one play. Mercillus=nope. Bahk = nnope. Could have used 4 special teams players.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A Rodgers led offense scored 10 points…. Could and should the game have been won anyway.? if it were’t for special teams it most likely would have been a win, but yes Rodgers has to share blame for this loss. You will never convince me that a few other receivers not named adams weren’t open a few times in this game.
Unlike last year in 2014, where there were numerous plays to blame for the loss, this one was simply about special teams. Instead of a 13-3 win it's a 13 to 10 loss

Status
Not open for further replies.