Discuss the PFDL

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
I will be reducing all of our benches to normal size on September 3. You must have 5 empty bench spaces. If you do not have 5 empty bench spaces by September 3 then I will make cuts for you.

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
None of them were ancient. They could have played again. The bench is so freakin huge I figured they would be worth hanging on to just in case. It would be nice if the site actually removed a player from their team if they are a free agent. I didn't realize Riley Cooper got cut this offseason so when it says PHI next to his name and gives PHI's opponent I assume he is still on the team and just not playing. I knew who was on my bench and if I wanted to release them and sign someone else I would have.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought Cooper got cut last year & ESPN hasn't even mentioned Harvin. Did he retire after last year or what

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did he retire after last year or what

I think he's just a free agent. Some news that he informed Bills of his retirement, but nothing really out there in the news. He's not listed in Bills depth charts though.

Think I'll cut him anyway.

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I didn't realize Riley Cooper got cut this offseason so when it says PHI next to his name and gives PHI's opponent I assume he is still on the team and just not playing.

Think it's a bug in the site. Shows opponents for Percy Harvin too, though neither are part of the respective teams.

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't the Trades proposed have any expiry dates?

I have some trades proposed over 9 months ago still in my queue. Don't think it'd be fair if I just accept one now, since performances over the season might have changed...

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Don't the Trades proposed have any expiry dates?

I have some trades proposed over 9 months ago still in my queue. Don't think it'd be fair if I just accept one now, since performances over the season might have changed...
I try to remember to cancel trades after a week or so. I don't think any that old are from me. So go ahead and take them. Unless they are from me, then you'd be a low down despicable scoundrel. :p

MiamiBeachPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Injuries have already been pretty bad for my group. AP and Rawls have hurt. Romo being so fragile hurt the value of Dez, who now has his own injury. Don't know what's going on with Julio either.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
How does this work? Say I take a WR now and give you a x round (s) draft picks for next season?
Yes, that is how it works. For the mechanics of it I go through the the rosters and click trade on the player I want to get. This opens the trading window. It lists you and the other team. You can add players to give or get. You can add draft picks to give and get. Keep going until you are done then send it. It will then give options to add comments. I don't think we can add picks beyond 2017 yet and we only draft 5 rounds. The rest of the options just don't use. By this I mean 2018 - 2019 picks or picks in round 18 or so.

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
How does this work? Say I take a WR now and give you a x round (s) draft picks for next season?
Yes, and as Poppa said, you can only trade 2017 picks until the season is completed. We only draft 5 rounds so anything after round 5 is worthless.

Staff online

Members online