3. Gottafly 11-2
4. AmishMafia 10-3
5. Wood Chipper 9-4
6. Poppa San 8-5
7. Vltrophy 5-8
8. Rob Butler 5-8
9. Shawnsta 4-9
10. 7thflooRA 0-13

Any questions? Message me or ask in this thread. This is for the dynasty league and not the annual PFFFL.

I'm interested in fantasy.

NorthWestCheeseHead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Disagreements over the future of the PFDL. No worries. I have found a replacement for him.
Woah, woah, woah, woah, WOAH!

Yeah, I'm good. I don't really care if the the suggestions I've thrown out there are voted in or not. I am however, not cool with having ad hominems continuously slung at me for my ideas or having slanderous things said about my motivations for having those ideas. Peace.

I literally said in my last post in that other thread that I was leaving because Wood was saying slanderous things about my motivations behind bringing up ideas to discuss. I don't feel I should include myself in a group of people that think that negatively about what I say or why I say what I say. Wood isn't the only one to make me feel unwelcome over the past 3 years, just the final straw. It was fun finishing in the top 5 every year even though my team was 'drafted for losing'.

Don't get it twisted. (pst: that means don't lie Wood.)

edit: hahahahaha, what exactly is there to disagree with regarding the content of this post? Other than you don't like getting called out on your BS man? I'm stating fact not opinion. Maybe next time you'll think twice before accusing an owner of tossing out ideas as some underhanded attempt at raiding rosters. (Oh, and I voted down that idea in my own league, so that illustrates exactly how attached I am to these ideas; it was explicitly because you started to attack ME instead of making any sort of case against the idea)

Last edited:
OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
The divisions have been realigned. Let me know if you think that is fair and balanced now.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Im going camping/fishing this weekend. Hope the draft speeds up or slows down. Im #6 and #7. Else woody, I will send u my cell # and I should still have text but doubt I have internet.

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Im going camping/fishing this weekend. Hope the draft speeds up or slows down. Im #6 and #7. Else woody, I will send u my cell # and I should still have text but doubt I have internet.
Ok, feel free to send a list now via message. I already know who I am picking at 5.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Is this due to roster size and not wanting to cut people?
No, I've already got 3 players marked for release. Depending on how camp and injuries go. I expect my futures from the past 2 years to be ready to step up. Trying to bank picks for future teams in a generation or two.

Members online

Latest posts