Discuss the PFDL

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Looking for a replacement owner for Greatest Struck Here. Can you all ask some fellow forum members?

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How do you plan on getting the new owner to show up on game days plus occasionally in the off-season besides draft day?
As the head of the enforcement department, we Amish have our ways of ensuring compliance.

Although, not as famous as the Cosa Nostra's "kiss of death", the "Amish Stink Eye" is just as dreaded in many circles.

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
How do you plan on getting the new owner to show up on game days plus occasionally in the off-season besides draft day?
What do you mean? Hopefully said new owner would want to take care of their team like the rest of us do. I have a temporary owner available to fill in until we can find a replacement.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I could put 9 guys on IR if it were possible. My RB stable is horrendous

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
I've had 4-5 guys out on the active roster several times this season. IR was full. Screws up waivers though if a player is not out but on my IR when waivers are processed.
Speaking of RB, I've got all 4 of Tampa's on my roster. They keep getting injured and I pick up whoever starts the next game.

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thinking of trading my draft 1st pick. Not sure yet...but thinking....

PM me if you have any tempting offers.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Wow! Just checked and I have not lost to any of the remaining playoff teams yet this season. I'm in the semi's. Season is a success.

MiamiBeachPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow! Just checked and I have not lost to any of the remaining playoff teams yet this season. I'm in the semi's. Season is a success.

Last season I managed to beat you twice in the regular season and again in the playoffs. They were all close games. You have already beaten me twice this season but there won't be a third!

MiamiBeachPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Made it to the semifinals in all four of my leagues. So far two of those teams have made it to the finals, while the other two will be decided by tonight's game.

MiamiBeachPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ended up losing in both of my other leagues because of those TDs that Adams dropped. Lost in one of the semis by less than 2 points...

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts