Discuss the PFDL

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Still in it to win my 2nd PFFFL. Nice game Snowflake
My lowest point total of the season. Don't expect a repeat.

I had all 3 teams in semifinals this season. One lost, one made finals, one hasn't played yet. That one the #3,5,7,8 seeds all advanced.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Fitting that the top four seeds made the semi finals with the top 2 making the title game. Really hate it when upsets derail the whole season.

MiamiBeachPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Out of four semifinal teams, two of them made it to the championship game. Waiting to see the final results for my one league after the Lions game tomorrow.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
I had all 3 teams in semifinals this season. One lost, one made finals, one hasn't played yet. That one the #3,5,7,8 seeds all advanced.
My third team should be in the finals. I've a 50 point lead and Cole Beasley ain't making that up (I hope.) I expect to play #3 seed as he's down by 5 but has Zeke yet to play. The guy I beat last week went off for the league's highest point total of the season this week and flat out smoked the #1 seed in the consolation bracket.

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
I really need a good draft to turn my team around.
I have extra picks I will trade for 2018 picks if you want more shots at getting some starters. I spent nearly all of my picks on rookie RB's last year and it paid off as I am stacked there now.

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm travelling overseas all next month and will only get a breather in Feb. Hopefully I'll get a decent trade for my 1st pick. Already have some offers which I frankly haven't looked into them in detail....but soon.

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Do you all have any suggestions for us to vote on for next year? I am once again proposing more bench spots as I usually do.

I do believe the divisions were a bit more even this year.

Staff online

Latest posts