1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Didn't the Packer Win?????

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Pack93z, Sep 10, 2007.

1. Pack93z

Pack93z You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime

Ratings:
    +22
    We had our struggles, so did Philly, Dallas, St Louis, Seachickens.. almost all the the NFC teams had issues.. and we have ours..

Just because a player put up big numbers someplace else and he once upon a time played for the Packers or could have through some chance.. all of a sudden they would have put those numbers up here... NOT REALISTIC...

We struggled up front on the oline.. PERIOD... whether it was player, scheme, technique or opposition... we need to clean what we have up.

BE FLIPPING HAPPY FOR A WEEK THE PACKERS WON...

Or should we list the 1261 different things we did wrong yesterday instead and be pissing and moaning instead... I hear Philly sports is just a cusing today... WHY SHOULD WE...

2. pack_in_black

pack_in_black Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
  3. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I agree.

While we shouldn't ignore our problems, we should enjoy the win for at least 6 days!

4. yooperfan

yooperfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Enjoy the win even if it was ugly, and look forward to improvement every week.
    This team will only get better.