Defense gets blame too...

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As bad as Wallace looked at times the defense didn't fair much better. Giving up crucial 3rd downs and not getting off the field, **** poor tackling which i witnessed several times, no pass rush (go figure), and allowing the Bears to basically control the last 9 minutes of the game on offense. I swear Tramon williams makes me nervous now everytime i see a ball thrown his way, it's either a penalty or he's giving up a catch. Hawk has been solid this year but he can't cover to save his life smh...i don't recall him being so slow when he was at Ohio State. Why is MD Jennings still getting PT? why?? Sam shields has improved and is our best corner but he completely whiffed on a couple tackles that he should've made. Learn to tackle with your head up..we learn this in Pop Warner.

We are going to need these guy's to take it to another level while Rodgers is out, they really don't have a choice. Each guy is going to have to have to be the one who wants to make a play. It's time to start holding each other accountable because the season is not lost, we can win some games with the schedule we have but they can't be playing like they have a lead anymore. They have to approach each game like they are playing from behind and have to make stops for the offense. The word of the week should be TAKEAWAYS..that in reality ppl is whats going to give us the most chance to win. We HAVE to start creating turnovers plain and simple.

Last edited:

Ceodore

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Defense had been better this year but they definately took a step back against the bears (always seems to happen against backup QB's). Not sure if they were deflated by Rodgers or what, but they need to pick up the slack.

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Defense had been better this year but they definately took a step back against the bears (always seems to happen against backup QB's). Not sure if they were deflated by Rodgers or what, but they need to pick up the slack.
Time of possession. When the offense isn't sustaining drives, any defense gets tired.

OP
OP
rodell330

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Even more of a reason they shoulda stepped it up.

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A pass rush always makes the secondary look better. Daniels had been getting some pressure but was pretty silent against the Bears. No one stepped up Monday night. We really need Matthews and Perry back in there.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts