Dear Brett,

thb63

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let me be up front and tell you that I am a Bear fan. Please keep reading. 2 or 3 weeks of the year, I have visions of Urlacher planting your head 2 feet into the Soldier Field turf. The rest of the year, I respect and admire your play. I want you to come back. While it would make our life a lot easier if the greatest Bear Killer would retire, it would make the season a lot less interesting. Some have speculated about you being a free agent and playing on another team. I can't imagine you carrying a clipboard or another team benching their starting quarterback for you as a one-year player. I know you have said that your legacy won't be affected by last year. I think it will leave a bad taste for a while. Come on back, Brett. That gunslinger isn’t thru yet. Show the naysayers how great you are. The HOF can wait one more year.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
thb63 said:
Let me be up front and tell you that I am a Bear fan. Please keep reading. 2 or 3 weeks of the year, I have visions of Urlacher planting your head 2 feet into the Soldier Field turf. The rest of the year, I respect and admire your play. I want you to come back. While it would make our life a lot easier if the greatest Bear Killer would retire, it would make the season a lot less interesting. Some have speculated about you being a free agent and playing on another team. I can't imagine you carrying a clipboard or another team benching their starting quarterback for you as a one-year player. I know you have said that your legacy won't be affected by last year. I think it will leave a bad taste for a while. Come on back, Brett. That gunslinger isn’t thru yet. Show the naysayers how great you are. The HOF can wait one more year.

WOW... I'm shocked a Bear fan would say something like that.. I applaude that.. :p

Reaction score
thb63 said:

:joy:

Excellent post sir, truly excellent.

packerbacker08

Cheesehead
Reaction score
just gotta say real quick hey im new here! and to add to that i remember favre saying a while back, when retiring wasnt even talked about with favre, a reporter asked if you didnt play for GB where would you play? and he said flat out i wouldnt be playin football. so its packers or nothing for favre.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
who are the naysayers? who is saying brett doesnt have the talent?

sportswriters? i musta missed it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts