1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Dear Brett,

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by thb63, Apr 1, 2006.

1. thb63

thb63 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Let me be up front and tell you that I am a Bear fan. Please keep reading. 2 or 3 weeks of the year, I have visions of Urlacher planting your head 2 feet into the Soldier Field turf. The rest of the year, I respect and admire your play. I want you to come back. While it would make our life a lot easier if the greatest Bear Killer would retire, it would make the season a lot less interesting. Some have speculated about you being a free agent and playing on another team. I can't imagine you carrying a clipboard or another team benching their starting quarterback for you as a one-year player. I know you have said that your legacy won't be affected by last year. I think it will leave a bad taste for a while. Come on back, Brett. That gunslinger isn’t thru yet. Show the naysayers how great you are. The HOF can wait one more year.

2. porky88

porky88 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    WOW... I'm shocked a Bear fan would say something like that.. I applaude that.. :p

3. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    :joy:

Excellent post sir, truly excellent.

4. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    im surprised you didnt lock this one, aadp

5. packerbacker08

packerbacker08 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    just gotta say real quick hey im new here! and to add to that i remember favre saying a while back, when retiring wasnt even talked about with favre, a reporter asked if you didnt play for GB where would you play? and he said flat out i wouldnt be playin football. so its packers or nothing for favre.

6. Chamuko

Chamuko Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    This is even better coming from a Bear fan, but it is true 100% true..

7. dhpackr

dhpackr Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    the HOF can wait for a "few" more years!

8. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    who are the naysayers? who is saying brett doesnt have the talent?

sportswriters? i musta missed it.