DE Michael Johnson

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He's a freak. The most talented Lineman in this year's class. But has character issues. What do you guys think:
Can he play OLB?
Is he a good pick at our 1st round?
Is he a good pick at our 2nd round?
Is he a good pick AT ALL?

Sunshine885500

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think that this guy is going to be a great Pro. He reminds me of a young Jason Taylor and has a lot of upside. He will be a monster out in space ( a Ted Hendricks clone).

GJ85

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There is so much depth it is hard to decide who to take. I think he will be really good but so will others, lets just put our faith in TT to pick the best guy. :lol:

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
If he's there in round 2, i'll be mad if they don't take him. That'd be great value. My gut says he's off the board in the late 1st though.

NormalSizedMidget

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was just thinking about how when the mock drafts first started coming out he was in everyone's top 10 if not top 5 and now you don't see him in the first round on mock drafts most of the time and nothing's changed. He's just as athletic as everyone thought and everyone knew then he was the kind of guy who takes plays off at times in college. So how did he drop over 20 spots in the draft I don't get it...

dansz15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The big catch on Johnson everyone is saying is that he is a beast one game, dud the next. His inconsistency could maybe, just maybe, drop him to the second round. I think he is a real 50-50 shot, and at 9 I would not consider taking him unless they can get him in the second. I think he could possibly be a good Kampman-type player in the 3-4 if he was drafted and lives up to the talent he has.

wizard 87

Old Enough To Know Better
Reaction score
The big catch on Johnson everyone is saying is that he is a beast one game, dud the next. His inconsistency could maybe, just maybe, drop him to the second round. I think he is a real 50-50 shot, and at 9 I would not consider taking him unless they can get him in the second. I think he could possibly be a good Kampman-type player in the 3-4 if he was drafted and lives up to the talent he has.
This is true he failed to show in some of Tech's big games....pass Thank you.

pacman5252

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Johnson is arguably the most talented DE/rushers in this draft. I wouldn't be against taking him in the second, but there a couple other "athletes" that have the same game as him that we could get there or later, like Barwin, Brown, etc.

Members online

Latest posts