Day three predictions

ThePerfectBeard

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Now got Marquez Valdes-Scantling. Tall guy and freakishly athletic. I like this pick more than Moore.

Ya, I actually watched some USF football last year along with some tape on this kid. His quarterback was absolutely terrible, but he always had some pretty awesome jukes on under thrown balls. After the combine he definitely was a favorite of mine.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
not that cobb's in any danger, what so ever, but anyone can play the slot.
Oh that is too big of a softball not to hit after my comment on the Marquez Valdes-Scantling picture, but I better let it go, this is a PG Forum afterall. :whistling:

RepStar15

"We're going to relentlessly chase perfection."
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
This dude is ripped and jacked
I absolutely love this kid. He ranked 7th overall at the combine and J’Mon Moore ranked 3. Gute absolutely loves guys that perform at the combine as Jaire Alexander and Josh Jackson ranked 2&4 for CB’s and Burk ranked #9 out of the linebackers.

Attachments

• 6329896D-55FF-4951-8124-4D5542A5286C.png
    6329896D-55FF-4951-8124-4D5542A5286C.png
    120 KB · Views: 94

RepStar15

"We're going to relentlessly chase perfection."
Reaction score
WR: Davante Adams, Randall Cobb, Geronimo Allison, Michael Clark, J’mon Moore and Marquez Valdes....bye bye Trevor Davis and Yancey

bigboypasses

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WR: Davante Adams, Randall Cobb, Geronimo Allison, Michael Clark, J’mon Moore and Marquez Valdes....bye bye Trevor Davis and Yancey
They will keep Davis over Clark. Davis is good for pr, kr. There's no way that we are using our first round pick for punt returner

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
The Packer WR group just got bigger, taller and Faster...while none of the picks were top 5 WR's on most lists, #12 has to be smiling.

bigboypasses

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I still really like Holton Hill cb Texas. Top 10 talent. His off the field issues are worth the risk in round 6.

6'2 200 4.45 40

Last edited:

bigboypasses

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Clark was and probably still is very raw, but if he makes the jump, he could beat out Davis.
Clark has arguably the most Talent and upside out of any receiver that we have but Davis has raw speed and is a mismatch for anybody. As long as he takes the next step as a route runner and hands.

bigboypasses

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We have injuries to our wide receivers every year... so it's good to have lots of depth with guys who are physical specimens.

Jerellh528

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I absolutely love this kid. He ranked 7th overall at the combine and J’Mon Moore ranked 3. Gute absolutely loves guys that perform at the combine as Jaire Alexander and Josh Jackson ranked 2&4 for CB’s and Burk ranked #9 out of the linebackers.

wonder why people say his hands are small, they’re 10 inches one of the biggest there. He does seem to be a body catcher tho. Talking scantling

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts