Day three predictions

Favre>Rodgers259

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not necessarily against that but someone needs to be brought on board if we're not after Dez, whether it's slot or outside.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
At this point in the draft, it might make sense to just let the guys on the roster compete for the #2 job and take a guy like Hamilton who has a shot to be an heir apparent to Cobb in the slot.
or sign a FA or make a trade for a proven vet WR and reload next year in Free Agency and/or the draft. Even if the Packers draft a WR today, I don't see one that is going to get a lot of reps in 2018.

Too early to really predict how many of these guys will be available next year, but some decent names on the list.

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/free-agents/2019/wide-receiver/

OldSchoolPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
St. Brown will be long gone by the time the pack picks in 4th rd. Like that kid. Callaway out if Florida is a burner on and of the field lol in all seriousness Callaway could be the speed WR GB needs. Dude just had a baby. I read he’s got his head out of his *** w/ the weed smoking & is recommitted himself to football to provide for his family. Callaway is football fast!
See ya Callaway! The old packers personnel guys got a speedster! Lol the NFL will pump these players w/ hardcore narcotics but how dare you smoke a plant! Lolol hypocrisy on full display by the NFL.

hallzi43

Cheesehead
Reaction score
See ya Callaway! The old packers personnel guys got a speedster! Lol the NFL will pump these players w/ hardcore narcotics but how dare you smoke a plant! Lolol hypocrisy on full display by the NFL.

Him and Gordon can **** it together with their cool guy shades on the sidelines.

OldSchoolPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
kind of in order - I'm looking at:

WR DeSean Hamilton
WR St. Brown
Edge Sweat
TE Schultz
WR Cain
OT Crosby
WR Fountain
Edge Okoronkwo
OT Jones
RB Walton
DT Tim Settle
WR Lazard
OT Richardson

Off the top of my head. Think I am missing a few.
The kid Fountain out of Kurt Warner U isn’t a burner but has great hands! Wouldn’t mind him at tho stage of the draft.

H

HardRightEdge

With 8 picks left, I expected Gutekunst to package a few in a trade up by now. If he stands pat with those picks you'd have to think they are envisionsing some meaningufl bench turnover.

Patriotplayer90

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ja'Mon Moore or Josh Sweat project favorably. I believe he's doing what he can to help the team this year, though.

OldSchoolPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The pick is in for the pack...ok. Liked St Brown. But something must be up w/ him if ravens & packers stayed away? Is it St. Browns Dad? 6’5 4.48 & falling to 5th rd?

H

HardRightEdge

6'3 207 back to back 1000 yard seasons...ok.. I cannot be to unhappy but a 4.6 eeesh
It's another Combine beast. Note the 21 lifts, 79" wingspan, 38" vertical, and uncommonly outstanding shuttle (4.04) and cone (6.56) for a big man. Ran 4.49 at his Pro Day.