Day three predictions

OldSchoolPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like the pick! Kid led the SEC in receiving! Just remember Jerry Rice ran his forty in 4.6! What I don’t like... seeing Ted Thompson in the war room! Why do I feel Teds still the GM? Ted hates talking to the media, hates his dumb *** looking face on tv. Bring in Gute to handle all that media bs. Think about it? The 3rd rd pick & this last pick at WR smells of Ted Thompson! Especially the Burk pick.

Reggie White Cheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Look at his 3 cone and vertical scores. He is faster on the field.

Just got the update on his "runs faster than his 40 shows which was 4.58 at combine... His 16 yards per catch last season and really good YAC should be a target for AR then again he could take a D3 and make him look #1

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I like the pick! Kid led the SEC in receiving! Just remember Jerry Rice ran his forty in 4.6! What I don’t like... seeing Ted Thompson in the war room! Why do I feel Teds still the GM? Ted hates talking to the media, hates his dumb *** looking face on tv. Bring in Gute to handle all that media bs. Think about it? The 3rd rd pick & this last pick at WR smells of Ted Thompson! Especially the Burk pick.

LOL....you start your post with a like and end it with a mirad of hate.

You ok bud?

OldSchoolPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PICK GRIFFIN!! Now Griffin will be soooo motivated once he steps on the field! He will have an even bigger chip than AR! 4.3 speed!!!! We need speed!! At LB!! Hell Ted picked a Wr in the 5 th rd last yr who was cut, than spent all yr on the practice squad. Lol

OldSchoolPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How so? Mayock had him at 80 or so and the Packers got him a bit later than that. I don't exactly go by draft experts 100% but they are a decent resource for relative value, especially for lesser known players.
Sorry I just don’t see it on this kid! Some publications graded him out a career back up & special teamer. That’s fine, always need good special teams players, just don’t draft in the 3rd rd.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bet the Griffin twins are happy. Looks like a lot of rookies in camp for the Packers this year. Might as well stand pat now and go for quantity. What is up with Crosby. Thought he would be gone by now.

bigboypasses

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If Holton Hill falls to us at 171 that would be amazing. He is a top 10 cb talent that had some behavioral issues. Our secondary would he stacked for years to come.

Staff online

Members online