Day 2 Short List

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My short lists by positions of interest:

OL
Radunz, Jenkins, Eichenberg, ****erson, Cosmi, Meinerz, Dalman, Spencer Brown, Christensen and Humphrey

DL
Barmore...maybe Levi, Williams or Nixon in 3rd

WR
Elijah Moore, Nico Collins, Eskridge, Marshall St. Brown, Wallace, Rodgers

TE
3rd round only Tremble or Jordan but I don't see as need.

S
Moehrig and Holland

CBs
Doubt we go here, but Adebo, Melinfonwu and Samuel

LBs
Not a position I want now, Browning and Cox only two though IMO. Like Surratt but would rather look elsewhere and hope falls to 4th

EDGE
Ojulari, Basham and Ossai catch my eye now that my other 4 favorites are gone.

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My short lists by positions of interest:

OL
Radunz, Jenkins, Eichenberg, ****erson, Cosmi, Meinerz, Dalman, Spencer Brown, Christensen and Humphrey

DL
Barmore...maybe Levi, Williams or Nixon in 3rd

WR
Elijah Moore, Nico Collins, Eskridge, Marshall St. Brown, Wallace, Rodgers

TE
3rd round only Tremble or Jordan but I don't see as need.

S
Moehrig and Holland

CBs
Doubt we go here, but Adebo, Melinfonwu and Samuel

LBs
Not a position I want now, Browning and Cox only two though IMO. Like Surratt but would rather look elsewhere and hope falls to 4th

EDGE
Ojulari, Basham and Ossai catch my eye now that my other 4 favorites are gone.

Id love to see them end up with two second rounders somehow, 3 would just be the cats ***. I've always thought the 2nd was the best round. So many good players left...

Just think if they could get one of those wrs, I prefer Marshall Jr or Moore...

And one of those tackles I prefer Jenkins or Cosmi but honestly jenkins is a for sure 10 year starter at either tackle spot...

And one of the defensive guys I prefer Cox or Moerig but Barrmore or Basham wouldn't make me much less happy. I like Holland a lot too as do the Packers...

They might be able to do that with 2 seconds and a 3rd. But I also like Ihmir smith marsette in that late 3rd early 4th area but to be honest I won't be surprised if the Packers take him in the 2nd. They have the philosophy of better to take a guy a round early than miss out on him altogether. And while I don't agree with doing that consistently smh I do get it. It's just not an efficient way of using your draft capital. I'm certain they could of traded back to early 2nd and still gotten stokes...

But props to you, you called him in the first a long time ago!!! And I love the player that dude is gonna be good he's the definition of a playmaker so now you got him and Alexander. Wow! If alexander starts holding onto the ball like he did in the nfccg uh oh

Last edited:
OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Id love to see them end up with two second rounders somehow, 3 would just be the cats ***. I've always thought the 2nd was the best round. So many good players left...

Just think if they could get one of those wrs, I prefer Marshall Jr or Moore...

And one of those tackles I prefer Jenkins or Cosmi but honestly jenkins is a for sure 10 year starter at either tackle spot...

And one of the defensive guys I prefer Cox or Moerig but Barrmore or Basham wouldn't make me much less happy. I like Holland a lot too as do the Packers...

They might be able to do that with 2 seconds and a 3rd. But I also like Ihmir smith marsette in that late 3rd early 4th area but to be honest I won't be surprised if the Packers take him in the 2nd. They have the philosophy of better to take a guy a round early than miss out on him altogether. And while I don't agree with doing that consistently smh I do get it. It's just not an efficient way of using your draft capital. I'm certain they could of traded back to early 2nd and still gotten stokes...

But props to you, you called him in the first a long time ago!!! And I love the player that dude is gonna be good he's the definition of a playmaker so now you got him and Alexander. Wow! If alexander starts holding onto the ball like he did in the nfccg uh oh

I always thought Stokes had no way of getting to us, pleasantly surprised he did especially with Farely medical issues. Newsome became my fanboy but Stokes was a dude I always knew was a top 40 skillset guy.

Here's to hoping he picks up some of Jaires polish and coaches can make him what he could be...raw athleticism he is tops in our CB room IMO

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PFN simulator updated to actual 1st round.

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/mockdraft/

I believe we need a OT and a WR with the next 2 picks.

I went through a dozen quick runs and found an OT in 2nd and WR in 3rd worked better than the other way around.

My best was Liam Eichenburg then Smith-Marsete. Pending ARs approval, this is how I would go.

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I went through a dozen quick runs and found an OT in 2nd and WR in 3rd worked better than the other way around.

My best was Liam Eichenburg then Smith-Marsete. Pending ARs approval, this is how I would go.

Eichenberg or Radunz I think may require a trade up and are my favorite two OTs left for us....with Radunz having a higher ceiling but Liam ready more now.

If we sit pat i could see an interior OL pick instead of tackle honestly as it could be where board falls.

Nico Collins is the WR I'l believe Gute moves for if any...maybe St. Brown. Both fit his mo

DoURant

Go Pack Go!
Reaction score
OFFENSE

WR - Marshall Jr., Collins, Dyami Brown ( Threshold is 6 ft, at least early) smaller WR day 3
TE - This team likes TE, don't see it Day 2 but if they did Hunter Long could squeeze in end of the 3rd
OT - Radunz, Christensen, Spencer Brown (just because of RAS), Little
IOL - Humphrey, Meinerz, Dalman

DEFENSE

DL - Nixon, McNeill, Basham Jr, Tufele
EDGE - Elerson Smith
LB - Browning, Cox, Werner
CB/S Bynum, Molden, Holland, Grant

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I spaced it and forgot Little. He would be very high on their board I imagine

RepStar15

"We're going to relentlessly chase perfection."
Reaction score
Cosmi/Eichenburg and Moore/Rodgers would be a massive win today. Though Barmore is still my BAP.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
So many good prospects still on the board. Some of my favorites (excluding QB, RB, TE, and CB) for round 2 or 3:

WR:
  • E. Moore, MISS
  • T. Marshall, LSU
  • R. Moore, PUR
  • N. Collins, UM
  • J. Palmer, TEN
  • I. Smith-Marsette, IA
OL:
  • T. Jenkins, OKST
  • W. Little, STAN
  • L. Eichenberg, ND
  • D. Radunz, NDSU
  • J. Moore, WMU
  • C. Humphrey, OK
  • L. ****erson, UA
  • Q. Meinerz, WIWW
  • D. Dalman, STAN
iDL:
  • C. Barmore, UA
  • M. Williams, LAT
  • D. Nixon, IA
  • A. McNeill, NCSU
ED:
  • A. Ojulari, UGA
  • C. Basham, WF
  • J. Ossai, UT
  • B. Browning, OSU
LB:
  • P. Werner, OSU
S:
  • T. Meohrig, TCU
  • J. Holland, OR

A few that I really don't care for:

• D. Eskridge, WR, WMU
  • T. Atwell, WR, LOU
  • J. Mayfield, OL, UM
  • A. Banks, G, ND
  • T. Shelvin, iDL, LSU
  • R. Perkins, ED, OK
  • N. Bolton, LB, MIZZ

Reaction score
I’d like whoever is the best fit at OL or DL and maybe even trade up into that top 50-#55 range if needed. We need someone who has a shot at competing as a starter to open things day 2. We need as close as possible to an Elgton Jenkins or K Clark clone.

I see some good WR’s going late day 2 or early day 3. I’d double down in the 3rd-5th rounds area (unless either of the Moores slide past 50) where we currently have 5 selections.

My hunch tells me OL, because that’s a really nice list above Dante’s laid out.

Last edited:

RepStar15

"We're going to relentlessly chase perfection."
Reaction score
In order by position-

WR:
- Elijah Moore
- Nico Collins
- Rondale Moore
- Terrace Marshall
- Amari Rodgers
- D'Wayne Eskridge

OL:
-Teven Jenkins
-Stone Forsythe
- Liam Eichenburg
-Aaron Banks
-Sam Cosmi
-Landon ****erson
- Quinn Minerz
- Dillion Radunz
- Drew Dalmon

DL:
-Christian Barmore
-Levi Onwuzurike
-Alim McNeil
-Daviyon Nixon

Edge:
-Joseph Ossai
-Carlos Basham

LB:
-Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah
-Nick Bolton
-Jabril Cox

DB:
-Trevon Moehrig
-Jevon Holland
-Ifeatu Melifonqu
-Aaron Robinson

RB:
-Javonte Williams

TE:
-Tommy Tremble

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pick 62 - Jenkins- Radunz- Lttle- Cosmi- Meinerz- Humphrey- ****erson- T. Smith- OL
Barmore- Nixon- Onwuzurke- McNeil- J.O.K.-Cox- Olujari- Ossai - D - Front 7
E. Moore- Marshall- Wallace - WR
5 or so DBs but doubt we go back there this soon. We need at least 1 TE, RB & QB to go before 62.

pick 92 - Mayfield- Tufele- Togai- Basham- Bolton-Surratt-Browning-Rumph-R. Moore-N. Collins-Rodgers-Palmer-Eskridge- D. Brown & a few more DBs.

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score

Lol, according to rumors, he will be a Bronco when we make our next pic at #40

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score

I like Smith-Marsette.

It's interesting-- Zierlein shared his spreadsheet with prospects in various tiers. He said he based it on both his own opinion of players and what he's heard. He had Smith-Marsette as a PFA. That surprised me. I'm pretty interested to see where he goes now.

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like Smith-Marsette.

It's interesting-- Zierlein shared his spreadsheet with prospects in various tiers. He said he based it on both his own opinion of players and what he's heard. He had Smith-Marsette as a PFA. That surprised me. I'm pretty interested to see where he goes now.

Whoa...you and I disagree on Dwayne Eskridge but we share a love for Ihmir

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
Whoa...you and I disagree on Dwayne Eskridge but we share a love for Ihmir

Eskridge is 24 years old right now and had one of the worst drop rates in CFB. I would be fine with him as a day 3 role player but I don’t like him on day 2.

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Eskridge is 24 years old right now and had one of the worst drop rates in CFB. I would be fine with him as a day 3 role player but I don’t like him on day 2.

I am not opposed to him end of Day 2...that said there are others I'd take before him for sure. Honestly have 6 to 8 WRs in mind ahead of him presently

Reaction score
Dillon Radunz would be a nice addition to bookend and plays dependable in pass protection and he’s a good second level blocker who projects at RT.

Also I’ve liked Levi Onwuzurike. If somehow he slides he’d be in solid company with Clark. Plus Gary and Smith coming off the Edges. He just keeps coming back around in my mind.

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Halfway to the GB pick. 15 picks to go and 16 players I like still on the board.

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Are there anymore QB needy teams who might trade up to 62 if Pit, Colts and Saints don't grab one in this round. Washington comes to mind.

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
These are the guys I would stand pat for.
Meinerz- Humphrey- Nixon- Cox- Marshall- Wallace. If none of them are there if a partner can be found (Washington) that would open my board up to Mayfield-Christensen-S. Brown-T.Smith-NcNeil-Tufele-Togai-Basham-Ossai-Collins-Rodgers.
GB gets 74-82-124
Was gets 62-92-142

GreenReign

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We just will not draft a ****ing WR. We refuse to. We are literally doing it out of spite at this point. No other explanation. With St. Brown still available, and could have easily traded up for Marshall. This FO is literally being so damn childish right now, doing **** just to get a rise out of people.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We just will not draft a ******* WR. We refuse to. We are literally doing it out of spite at this point. No other explanation. With St. Brown still available, and could have easily traded up for Marshall. This FO is literally being so damn childish right now, doing **** just to get a rise out of people.
maybe they're just getting rises out of children? what has been egregious so far? Drafting 3 strong candidates for definite positions of need on this team?

Members online