Day 2 Short List

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
We just will not draft a ******* WR. We refuse to. We are literally doing it out of spite at this point. No other explanation. With St. Brown still available, and could have easily traded up for Marshall. This FO is literally being so damn childish right now, doing **** just to get a rise out of people.

The irony of calling other people childish in a post like this...

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here are the guys I am surprised have not been picked.
WR-Wallace
OL- T. Smith
DL- Nixon
LB- Cox
Edge- Rumph

GreenReign

Cheesehead
Reaction score
maybe they're just getting rises out of children? what has been egregious so far? Drafting 3 strong candidates for definite positions of need on this team?

Yeah a WR who runs a 4.6 just what this team needs! Oh and he's also a midget. I mean if he ran a 4.3, I could look past the dwarfism.

Last edited:

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah a WR who runs a 4.6 just what this team needs! Oh and he's also a midget. I mean if he ran a 4.3, I could look past the dwarfism.
what are you talking about? He has a perfect body type, twitch and speed for a slot receiver, something this team really needed. Oh, he also has the production on the field to back it up. I think he's going to be good.

and his 40 time is faster than Jordy's, faster than Davante and a couple ticks faster than Cobb. Though straightline 40 speed isn't really the most important quality in a slot guy.

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
We just will not draft a ******* WR. We refuse to. We are literally doing it out of spite at this point. No other explanation. With St. Brown still available, and could have easily traded up for Marshall. This FO is literally being so damn childish right now, doing **** just to get a rise out of people.
This is embarrassing to see this type of non-sense spouted here. Do you really think mgmt does things to get the fan base riled up. Most ridiculous post ever!!!

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
He’s similar in size and body type to Aaron Jones. You need to reign in your booze intake.

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Oh my word...this isn't even true....do you wake up and think " I choose ignorance "

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
what are you talking about? He has a perfect body type, twitch and speed for a slot receiver, something this team really needed. Oh, he also has the production on the field to back it up. I think he's going to be good.

and his 40 time is faster than Jordy's, faster than Davante and a couple ticks faster than Cobb. Though straightline 40 speed isn't really the most important quality in a slot guy.
And he probably checks the box for punt and kick returner. We got a 2-fer.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts