Da Bears, good showing tonight!

chucknorris101

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bears finally exposed when they cant rely on ****** officiating and teams imploding on themselves. their offense comprised of penalty yards was non existent.

T

The_Ohioan_Cheesehead

Today has been a good day in packerland. Da Bears Lost. Pack pulled off a Win.

The Division is Tied again.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I hope this game really messed with both teams heads, the Packers will to fix themselves, the Bears realizing that they suck. And to the winless lions, hang in there, and we hope you win some games this season, hopefully not against us, but everyone else. I would love to see the Lions second in the NFC North this season.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Darn, I missed it. Ah well. Guess I'll torrent it instead. Bears did get exposed. OMG, 3 points!!!!!!!!!!

Amazing, how hard it is to win when the officials aren't reversing 3 turnovers for you on ticky tack penalties.

Apparently the Giants know how to shut down Mike Martz offense.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Yeah just take out the QB. On the more serious note, the Giants have a good D, I remember the boring game of Titans vs Giants last week, and it was basically all Defense and Special teams. I think Tennessee won that game, and New York was at home, think this game was to give the fans something to talk about. Though it was a pretty ugly match.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Overall we should be very pleased. We are 1 game behind Chicago at this point in the Division (they have the tie-breaker due to beating us).

Damn, wish I had watched the game instead of reading a civil war book. Ah well.

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Darn, I missed it. Ah well. Guess I'll torrent it instead. Bears did get exposed. OMG, 3 points!!!!!!!!!!

Amazing, how hard it is to win when the officials aren't reversing 3 turnovers for you on ticky tack penalties.

I'm waiting for the torrent to come out too sigh.. My DVR failed me..

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This game was SO MUCH fun to watch. A complete cluster**** for the bears. I didnt see Cutler wear his helmet on top of his head like he was the **** last night!!!..he was just ****!

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
bears finally exposed when they cant rely on ****** officiating and teams imploding on themselves. their offense comprised of penalty yards was non existent.

They couldn't afford the NY officials after they broke the bank on the ones in Chicago. Maybe they should have asked Blago for help.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
An epic failure of nuclear proportions. If anyone want to find humor in the misfortune of the enemy check out the Bear's forum! ~"Can we kneel on defense?"

Chicago Bears Message Boards - Bears Vs Giants........Official game thread

They need to draft a QB (backup at least) and quick. They are on their last backup and if that one goes down all hell is gonna break loose in Chi-town. Cutler should be back, but after 9 sacks, he's gonna be feelin it. I bet he was happy to get that concussion so he can get himself pulled from that game. I'd actually worry more for Collins though, that looked even worse.

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
should have been us with 10 sacks on them

This is what I have been saying. So if anyone follows what I am saying (dont blame you if you dont) but the **** that happens in the most corrupt city in the US is out of control!

The Lions know it with that ******** no TD call and the Packers should know it when the WORST OFFENSIVE LINE IN THE NFL only gets one holding call while the Packers who came into that game as one of the least penalized teams sets a friking record for penalties, most of which were holding calls?

WHAT A CROCK OF ****!

OK, the crazy uncle conspiracy rant is over! :nyam:

:chisux:
\

:hunter:

OK, I am going back to listening to "The Catcher in the Rye" on audio tape now........

Members online

Latest posts