D Droppal Paddlehands

PackerFanLV

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is this the same lame attempt at humor as the Paddle hands for Finley, the same Finley many were sorry to see get hurt? Limp humor is, well, limp. Adams, and any other athletes on our team are athletes that work hard to get here, may or may not accomplish what we would like to see, but get farther than we did, and work their arses of to get the chance.

I saw the same lame names for Finley and yet we have moaned about getting a replacement for him since he was hurt. Adams is very talented. And still young. And don't give up your day job.
Everyone knows Adam's has skills he just drops the ball sometimes. Just a little humor from my eyes and im pretty sure they joke with him in the locker room.

PackerFanLV

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Imo, Adams is about as good of a #3 receiver that we could reasonably expect. Though he has shown inconsistency with his catches, his overall level of play and production is probably top 5 in the league in comparison with other #3 receivers.
Adams easy number 2 receiver and could start on a lot of teams. He was number 1 receiver for the middle of the season in my eyes then jordy start being jordy like.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
So he actually caught all of those balls last year instead of letting them ricochet off his hands?
Last year was last year. Realize he was hurt and it affected him.

Let's focus on this year, and I belive his drops are lower than Jordy. The guy has stepped up Imo, and helped to remove the stigma I had

Members online

No members online now.