Cowboys sign WR coach

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Cowboys have a new head coach who can actually run an offense. (Yep, I actually believe Garrett is a good play caller, just has a poor excuse of a team)
They signed Rob Ryan as the defensive coordinator and now this?

I'm wondering when they are FINALLY going to get a Quarterback that can win games.
In the same amount of games Romo/Kitna played, Kitna has the better stats.

Still a laughing stock in Jerry World. Can't wait for all their band wagon fans to come out of the wood shop claiming how they are going to the Super Bowl next year, like they do every single year.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Wade Phillips was never going to make them a Super Bowl team. Won a playoff game with Bill Parcells team, and then Jerry decided to give him a contract extension, only to fire him. So he's making money from them for the next few years while he don't even work there anymore...Priceless...

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If we are only losing our WR coach I can deal with that. Just as long as we dont lose capers or TT.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You really can't teach concentration. Except for Nelson and Jones we have pretty sure handed receivers. Just hope Kevin Greene sticks around a while.

I know three things for a fact,

1. Kevin loves coaching his guys in GB.

2. His wife hates GB.

3. His dream job is in Pittsburgh.

fettpett

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wade Phillips was never going to make them a Super Bowl team. Won a playoff game with Bill Parcells team, and then Jerry decided to give him a contract extension, only to fire him. So he's making money from them for the next few years while he don't even work there anymore...Priceless...

yeah, while he is coaching in Houston as their DC :D LOL

Members online

Latest posts