1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Cory Rodgers

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by jdlax, Jun 29, 2007.

1. jdlax

jdlax Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Move this if it's necessary, but it was less than a year ago that Cory Rodgers was Packer discussion. :mrgreen:

Anyways, as some probably know, Rodgers made the roster as the last reciever on the B.C. Lions this season. I'm guessing part of him earning that spot is that he returns kicks as well. Season opener for the Lions today, playing in Toronto, Rodgers is back to field a kick and...drops the ball. Toronto recovers and takes it into the endzone. Just thought people might find some amusment in knowing that Rodgers is just keepin' on keepin' on with his kick fielding magic.

2. Greg C.

Greg C. Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I always wondered if the Packer coaching staff ruined him by forcing him to change his technique. Probably not. You'd think by now he would've figured out how to catch the ball, one way or another.

3. paxvogel

paxvogel Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    But isnt the football up there filled with beer instead of air.

4. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I think his head is what's filled with air.
    The kid had every chance to make it big, and blew it.