Congratulations Packers Fans

Stac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You guys were the better team today, no arguement and wanted it more.

Beat the Falcons please! Their fans are so obnioxious.

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
I must admit, I threw everything I could grab during Vick's last drive. The room is a mess.

Thank you, Tramon. I love you, man. Though you should have heard my language as you ran out of the end zone already celebrating holding a live ball. You better thank your team mates for saving you from the "NFL stupidest plays reel" had you fumbled that ball (or spiked it or something).

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Yeah, the last drive by Vick was terrifying. Whoa.

Tramon is a God.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
my house is a bonafide mess!!! All the pregame celebration...the present game partying...the end of game terrifying plays... Packer dreads,...cheese heads...footballs all over the place!
BUT WE WON!!!!!!!

I need to get my heart rate down to start the clean up!:huh:

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
Rodgers REALLY deserved it. Vick really wanted it. Rodgers earned it.

Oh, and Andy Reid is an idiot. I'm not trying to kick you while your down, it's constructive criticism. I like your team and would love to watch you put the beat down on Dallas twice a year.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks for the words man. This was one hell of a game. We will try our best, we need to have a perfect game to beat them. But we are the more talented team, if we don't shoot ourselves in the foot being pushed to the ball on ST or dropping passes, if we play as hard as we did today, we win.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks, Stac, Matt and Eagles fan who came on here to discuss the game! I am one happy feline rightnow!

your Eagles didn't go down without a fight! Be proud of your team and your season. I think DeSean Jackson and Vick were hurt more than they let on. Akers rare misses were game killers. Our D matched Vick well. You guys have a lot to look forward to next year.

I am very much tempted to go running throw the streets in Philly yelling Go Packers!!! Somehow I think now would be the worst time to do that!

Alas, I wish you all well and many blessings to you and yours!

vancouverpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The game could've been much closer. It's the team who misses their chances... field goals, picks, fumbles and dropped balls. All have an effect on the outcome. The Pack had their misses and so did the Eagles but the better team prevailed.
Now Atlanta and time for redemtion. It's gonna be a fun ride.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks, Stac, Matt and Eagles fan who came on here to discuss the game! I am one happy feline rightnow!

your Eagles didn't go down without a fight! Be proud of your team and your season. I think DeSean Jackson and Vick were hurt more than they let on. Akers rare misses were game killers. Our D matched Vick well. You guys have a lot to look forward to next year.

I am very much tempted to go running throw the streets in Philly yelling Go Packers!!! Somehow I think now would be the worst time to do that!

Alas, I wish you all well and many blessings to you and yours!

If we dont hear from you for awhile we will all know why

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Right before the INT, I swear to god, my gf said "We need a turnover."
And viola! We got one!

OP
OP
S

Stac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And viola! We got one!

Get your gf to say "We need 10 million dollars to fall from the sky right now"

See what happens :happy0005:

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
^^^ that is too funny!!!!

I couldn't agree with PackersRS more!

Thanks for the words man. This was one hell of a game. We will try our best, we need to have a perfect game to beat them. But we are the more talented team, if we don't shoot ourselves in the foot being pushed to the ball on ST or dropping passes, if we play as hard as we did today, we win.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
And viola! We got one!
I was thinking how amazing it would be if we could pick off Vick on that last drive. Right after DeSean's catch and run, I was thinking, please give us an INT like the Bears game.

PackCrazed4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chicago Native on loan to Tallahassee, FL
One thing I hate about being in college: people ALWAYS interrupt you during your football viewings! Literally during the last terrifying drive of the game my two friends were busting my door down trying to get me to go to the gym. I let them come in, but they have now discovered I'm a complete mental case as I buried my head in my pillows and comforters in anguish before the glorious man that is Tremon Williams intercepted that pass! What a horrible decision by the Eagles, BUT THANK GOD CUZ WE'RE STILL ROLLING THROUGH THE PLAYOFFS!!!!

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
LOL! Sarah! I feel your pain!

Just watching the highlights!!! TRAMON!!! We ALL were hoping for an interception!!
It seems unavoidable that SOMEONE calls , or is yapping during those crucial times!!!

PackCrazed4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chicago Native on loan to Tallahassee, FL
LOL! Sarah! I feel your pain!

Just watching the highlights!!! TRAMON!!! We ALL were hoping for an interception!!
It seems unavoidable that SOMEONE calls , or is yapping during those crucial times!!!

Right? Though my close friends from home know to never interrupt me on Sundays (lol), this bunch, however, is a fresh group of naive youngins that I have to educate :p

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
slap them into shape QUICK!!!

*flag thrown for unnecessary interruptions!!!

Members online

Latest posts