Congratulations Packers Fans

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
haha, I'm TRYING!!! I think I'm going to go to my dad's this weekend to watch the ATL game, either that or try and actually GO to Atlanta, but somehow I doubt I can convince anyone else to come with me :p

take my gf. she doesnt seem to understand we dont have the money to go lol

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
Oh, and Andy Reid is an idiot.

Incubes-- just wondering, why specifically do you think he is an idiot? I don't have an opinion either way, just curious.

Is it because he went for the TD on the 2nd-to-last drive when the announcers thought he should have kicked the FG?

I think it was a gutsy call, but when you are at home on the 1/2 yard line and it is the playoffs AND you have the visitors on their heels... damn, you go for it. Even if Vick wouldn't have gotten in, I would have supported that call (if I was an Eagles fan).

Then again, if I was an Eagles fan, I'd have to scoop out half my brain. :happy0005:(which leaves 1/2 a brain more than if I was a Vikings fan)

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You guys were the better team today, no arguement and wanted it more.

Beat the Falcons please! Their fans are so obnioxious.

I admire you. You said that if the Packers beat your Eagles, you would come back and congratulate us...you did..you have class.

PFanCan

Reaction score
One thing I hate about being in college: people ALWAYS interrupt you during your football viewings!

I don't ask for much from my family at any other time, but the rules in my house regarding when the Packers are playing are simple:
  • No chatting in the room, unless it is during commercials.
  • No asking what is the score. If you aren't watching and don't know it yourself, too bad.
  • No sitting next to me. I get the whole couch and all the associated pillows (for punching)
I am not a nice person until the game is over and the Packers have won.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I don't ask for much from my family at any other time, but the rules in my house regarding when the Packers are playing are simple:
  • No asking what is the score. If you aren't watching and don't know it yourself, too bad.
  • No sitting next to me. I get the whole couch and all the associated pillows (for punching)

Is that so wrong?!?!?! lol... They need to respect the fan! LOL!

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
Incubes-- just wondering, why specifically do you think he is an idiot? I don't have an opinion either way, just curious.

Is it because he went for the TD on the 2nd-to-last drive when the announcers thought he should have kicked the FG?

I think it was a gutsy call, but when you are at home on the 1/2 yard line and it is the playoffs AND you have the visitors on their heels... damn, you go for it. Even if Vick wouldn't have gotten in, I would have supported that call (if I was an Eagles fan).

Then again, if I was an Eagles fan, I'd have to scoop out half my brain. :happy0005:(which leaves 1/2 a brain more than if I was a Vikings fan)

I don't watch enough Eagles games to say over the long term that he's an idiot, but based on what the Eagles fans I know say, they dont approve. For example, I've heard many times that he doesn't have a hot route system. I can't imagine why you wouldn't have one.

There were example in this game that had me thinking, what is he doing? That final play was one of them. I disagree with you and think you go for the field goal. There was a lot of time left. Granted if he hadn't stupidly used 2 timeouts in the 3rd quarter, they would have had even more time. I didn't see any gameplan adjustment until the last scoring drive they had, which was my biggest complaint of MM earlier this season.

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Those are some great rules

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like to think I'm a nice guy, but I'm an ******* when watching the Packers.

I start screaming at the TV like a retard, I lock myself from the world (that's why you usually don't see me in chatrooms during the game)... The neighboors must think I'm a lunatic. They might be right...

PFanCan

Reaction score
...I've heard many times that he doesn't have a hot route system. I can't imagine why you wouldn't have one.

...That final play was one of them. I disagree with you and think you go for the field goal.

Understood.

My opinion on the "go for the TD" only applies in certain situations. In this one, with all the factors as I described, I think it was the gutsy and correct call. Just an opinion and preferred style I guess.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
Understood.

My opinion on the "go for the TD" only applies in certain situations. In this one, with all the factors as I described, I think it was the gutsy and correct call. Just an opinion and preferred style I guess.
We can agree to disagree. I understand that you have to get the TD anyways, but you have to get the FG too. Either way, they were marching down the field on both drives and had a chance.

Purplepeopleeater

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's good to see that you have something to cheer about.

Yup. I would rather make money than "cheer" anytime. I'm going to "cheer" on the Packers to beat the spread again this weekend and make me some more money.

I'm also going to cheer on the Seahawks to beat the hugely ridiculous spread Vegas is giving the Bears. Chicago might win, but they will never cover those points.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts