1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Congrats from a Vikings fan

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Purplepeopleeater, Jan 3, 2011.

1. Purplepeopleeater

Purplepeopleeater Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +40
    The Packers had a great year. Congratulations and good luck in the playoffs. The Vikes will regroup and see you next year.

• Like Like x 7
  2. IluvGB

IluvGB I <3 Packers!!!!

Ratings:
    +850
    Wow!! A nice post! Next year will be awesome with all our guys healthy and back!!

3. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +980
    Thank you for the kind words. I really hope you don't pick a QB in the draft, or that you pick a ****** one. Sorry, but I just don't like your franchise. And with a young franchise QB, things could get complicated again, with Rice, Harvin and Peterson...

4. Purplepeopleeater

Ratings:
    +40
    O.k., I'll bite. What is it that you don't like with the Vikings franchise other than they are rivals?

5. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +980
    Well, being rivals is good enough...

But they consistantly steal ex-Packers players, and, most of all, most of their fans are the most obnoxious bunch I've ever made contact with (excluding you and Raptorman that I know off).

6. Raptorman

Raptorman Vikings fan since 1966.

Ratings:
    +1,005
    You mean sign players the Packers cut or don't re-sign? Like Longwell, and Favre and Sharper. How about the Packers signing guys like Gilbert Brown and Koren Robinson. Oh wait, Robinson was just a wanderer anyway. Gilbert turned out pretty well for you guys.

7. Purplepeopleeater

Ratings:
    +40
    Fair enough. I guess I could choose to see the Packers fans that cross the river, wear foam cheese on their heads and scream at the top of their lungs as obnoxous-but it actually makes it more fun. When it comes down to it, I would rather be part of the Vikings-Packers rivalry than almost any other NFL rivalry.

Only because we are now out of the playoffs, and you are not going to see me do this often: GO PACKERS!

• Like Like x 2
  8. GreenGoldAngel

GreenGoldAngel Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +133
    Go home troll...can't believe people don't remember you two guys from your last visit. Tell me again how Packer fans hate the Vikings because you have been kicking our butts for the last couple of decades. Last 20 years of regular season games: Packers 21.....Viqueens (or Vickings) 19. That is kicking our butt? You have low standards. I trust you as much as I do your Dome roof. Stay about 250 miles east of Green Bay where you belong. Enjoy your move to L.A.

9. Purplepeopleeater

Ratings:
    +40
    The line on the game is Eagles by 3. I am putting my money on the Packers this weekend. I hope to be one rich troll.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Valhalla Express

Valhalla Express SKOL VIKINGS!

Ratings:
    +66
    Good luck this weekend. Hope your Packers put as much pressure on Vick as they did on Cutler.

Packers - 23
    Eagles - 16

~Val

11. Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper Fantasy Football Guru

Ratings:
    +1,422
    vikings like our sloppy seconds lol

12. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,273
    I hate the Vikings at the moment bc I think Vikings I think Favre.

While we are on the topic... 1 more year! 1 more year!

So frazier had the balls to bench Favre on Sunday? Coach of the year matierial in my eyes

13. GreenGoldAngel

GreenGoldAngel Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +133
    Smartest thing you ever said....except that there are 2.5 lines all over the place.

EDIT: Dumbest thing I've ever said. My mind keeps telling me that GB is the favorite but Vegas keeps telling me they are underdogs..LOL at myself

14. Purplepeopleeater

Ratings:
    +40
    Yeah, but my bookie doesn't care about other lines and I go with him. There's probably going to be better lines than 2.5 this weekend against the Falcons, but that's what I took for this weekend.