Congrats from a Vikings fan

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Wow!! A nice post! Next year will be awesome with all our guys healthy and back!!

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thank you for the kind words. I really hope you don't pick a QB in the draft, or that you pick a ****** one. Sorry, but I just don't like your franchise. And with a young franchise QB, things could get complicated again, with Rice, Harvin and Peterson...

OP
OP
Purplepeopleeater

Purplepeopleeater

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thank you for the kind words. I really hope you don't pick a QB in the draft, or that you pick a ****** one. Sorry, but I just don't like your franchise. And with a young franchise QB, things could get complicated again, with Rice, Harvin and Peterson...

O.k., I'll bite. What is it that you don't like with the Vikings franchise other than they are rivals?

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
O.k., I'll bite. What is it that you don't like with the Vikings franchise other than they are rivals?
Well, being rivals is good enough...

But they consistantly steal ex-Packers players, and, most of all, most of their fans are the most obnoxious bunch I've ever made contact with (excluding you and Raptorman that I know off).

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score

But they consistantly steal ex-Packers players, and, most of all, most of their fans are the most obnoxious bunch I've ever made contact with (excluding you and Raptorman that I know off).
You mean sign players the Packers cut or don't re-sign? Like Longwell, and Favre and Sharper. How about the Packers signing guys like Gilbert Brown and Koren Robinson. Oh wait, Robinson was just a wanderer anyway. Gilbert turned out pretty well for you guys.

OP
OP
Purplepeopleeater

Purplepeopleeater

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Fair enough. I guess I could choose to see the Packers fans that cross the river, wear foam cheese on their heads and scream at the top of their lungs as obnoxous-but it actually makes it more fun. When it comes down to it, I would rather be part of the Vikings-Packers rivalry than almost any other NFL rivalry.

Only because we are now out of the playoffs, and you are not going to see me do this often: GO PACKERS!

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Fair enough. I guess I could choose to see the Packers fans that cross the river, wear foam cheese on their heads and scream at the top of their lungs as obnoxous-but it actually makes it more fun. When it comes down to it, I would rather be part of the Vikings-Packers rivalry than almost any other NFL rivalry.

Only because we are now out of the playoffs, and you are not going to see me do this often: GO PACKERS!

Go home troll...can't believe people don't remember you two guys from your last visit. Tell me again how Packer fans hate the Vikings because you have been kicking our butts for the last couple of decades. Last 20 years of regular season games: Packers 21.....Viqueens (or Vickings) 19. That is kicking our butt? You have low standards. I trust you as much as I do your Dome roof. Stay about 250 miles east of Green Bay where you belong. Enjoy your move to L.A.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hate the Vikings at the moment bc I think Vikings I think Favre.

While we are on the topic... 1 more year! 1 more year!

So frazier had the balls to bench Favre on Sunday? Coach of the year matierial in my eyes

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The line on the game is Eagles by 3. I am putting my money on the Packers this weekend. I hope to be one rich troll.

Smartest thing you ever said....except that there are 2.5 lines all over the place.

EDIT: Dumbest thing I've ever said. My mind keeps telling me that GB is the favorite but Vegas keeps telling me they are underdogs..LOL at myself

OP
OP
Purplepeopleeater

Purplepeopleeater

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Smartest thing you ever said....except that there are 2.5 lines all over the place.

EDIT: Dumbest thing I've ever said. My mind keeps telling me that GB is the favorite but Vegas keeps telling me they are underdogs..LOL at myself

Yeah, but my bookie doesn't care about other lines and I go with him. There's probably going to be better lines than 2.5 this weekend against the Falcons, but that's what I took for this weekend.

Members online

Latest posts