Come here for Help, Questions and Answers on Green Bay

L7Panda

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks longtimefan. We are going to hold off on purchasing tickets until July or August. Figure it will cost $200-300 to sit in the lower bowl endzone or Jets sideline from everything I've seen online so far. Hopefully they go down, but if not we're prepared to spend, just not right now. Would rather spend when the tickets can come directly to me and I don't have to wait for 4 months. Who knows. Could be dead in 4 months. Ha.

UCSB616

Cheesehead
Reaction score
L7 Panda,

$300 is too much. Also, anywhere in the lower bowl is phenomenal. You don't need to be in the 20-30 row range. The way it's set up makes sight lines top notch. I personally enjoy the seats in the 300 level more than the 100 because the sight line is better and the concession/bathroom lines are far less crowded (smaller section = less people). This is a bigger issue than you may think.

Contact us at www.vipfanexperiences.com or [email protected]. We can do much better than $300 right now and can get you some exclusive stuff that will truly enhance your experience. We look forward to hearing from you. My name is Jon and I'm the president of the company.

Take care and Go Pack Go.

L7Panda

Cheesehead
Reaction score
L7 Panda,

$300 is too much. Also, anywhere in the lower bowl is phenomenal. You don't need to be in the 20-30 row range. The way it's set up makes sight lines top notch. I personally enjoy the seats in the 300 level more than the 100 because the sight line is better and the concession/bathroom lines are far less crowded (smaller section = less people). This is a bigger issue than you may think.

Contact us at www.vipfanexperiences.com or [email protected]. We can do much better than $300 right now and can get you some exclusive stuff that will truly enhance your experience. We look forward to hearing from you. My name is Jon and I'm the president of the company.

Take care and Go Pack Go.

Seems like the going rate in the lower bowl is $200+ as of now on the secondary market. We're alright with paying that price as our tickets FV over here are $130, but I will talk this over with my buddies. We definitely want to be in the lower bowl. Thanks Jon.

UCSB616

Cheesehead
Reaction score
$200 is a fair price for the home opener when you seconds in your day are more valuable than spending hours the week before the game stressing about it. If you work at it $150 is do-able, but realistically when coming from out of town for a sports event the security of having it planned out 3 months (or 1 month) in advance is worth the $40-50 per ticket in peace of mind. That way you can get fired up with the other parts of the trip.

By the way, the 600 and 700 level seats are marketed as "new" "fresh" and "cup-holders." I sat in both "new" sections to explore them last year. They were fine, but I have always had a better time in the lower bowl. The price is out of whack with the value in my opinion. So good call on going for lower-bowl. Those are pretty much exclusively what we get for people as well.

L7Panda

Cheesehead
Reaction score
$200 is a fair price for the home opener when you seconds in your day are more valuable than spending hours the week before the game stressing about it. If you work at it $150 is do-able, but realistically when coming from out of town for a sports event the security of having it planned out 3 months (or 1 month) in advance is worth the $40-50 per ticket in peace of mind. That way you can get fired up with the other parts of the trip.

By the way, the 600 and 700 level seats are marketed as "new" "fresh" and "cup-holders." I sat in both "new" sections to explore them last year. They were fine, but I have always had a better time in the lower bowl. The price is out of whack with the value in my opinion. So good call on going for lower-bowl. Those are pretty much exclusively what we get for people as well.

For us it's more about sitting in historic Lambeau seats. We ruled out the new seats automatically. Will likely look for seats in that endzone though so we don't have to look up at the green seats. We want to look the other way, if not on the Jets sideline.

L7Panda

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Has anyone sat near or directly behind the yellow bars that are on top of the tunnels where the fans walk through? I'm looking at endzone seats in Row 36 and wonder if that bar would get in our way of seeing the action on the field. Thanks.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Has anyone sat near or directly behind the yellow bars that are on top of the tunnels where the fans walk through? I'm looking at endzone seats in Row 36 and wonder if that bar would get in our way of seeing the action on the field. Thanks.
I worked there in 2012 & have taken several tours of Lambeau. The bars will be of no hinderence

L7Panda

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I worked there in 2012 & have taken several tours of Lambeau. The bars will be of no hinderence

Hey man, question.

I looked at this picture: http://i.nfl.packers.com/images/qtvr/2009_pan_2_large.jpg and I believe I counted 21 rows in the endzone before that minor separation for the remaining rows. Am I correct? Is it 21, or however many rows, for each endzone or just for the one that you can see clearly (the one to the right)?

Thanks.

L7Panda

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nevermind my friend. Purchased tickets last night in Section 135.

greenbay486

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey, Im part of the UK Packers fan group, (@ukpackers) and were coming to Green Bay. Some of us for a week, some of us our very first time. Were attending the Chargers Throwback game, staying at the Raddison near the Airport and will be tailgating somewhere near the stadium (as part of our package). So, my question is, apart from HOF and stadium tour, what else do the lads need to know. What things/places/bars/restaurants are a cannot miss? I want to make sure we have a truely once in a lifetime experience! Any help/info will be greatly appreciated

greenbay486

Cheesehead
Reaction score

fcs

Danish Cheesehead
Reaction score
I live in Denmark in the northern part of Europe
If you ever there on a non game/scheduled practice day there is a parking gate directly south of the pro shop where players will roll down their window to sign autographs. Some hurry out, others stop to engage people. Depends on what kind of day they are having, but I've always been lucky doing this when visiting family for holidays etc.

I know that this is a very old post, but does anybody have any ideas as to when the players would leave Lambeau on Saturdays before a game? I'll be coming over from Denmark to see the Rams game this year!!!

Mark Tomlinson

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi, was wondering if anyone could help, I'm attending my first game at Lambeau this Monday night and wondered what they best way of finding a tailgate would be? Over from London so hoping we might be able to find somewhere awesome to hangout before going to the game! Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Hi, was wondering if anyone could help, I'm attending my first game at Lambeau this Monday night and wondered what they best way of finding a tailgate would be? Over from London so hoping we might be able to find somewhere awesome to hangout before going to the game! Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

The Resch center right next to the stadium often has a tailgate party. From time to time there are one or two ex-Packers there as well.

Fwoodpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I went to the (Bart Starr) tailgate at the Resch Centre last year, think it was 30 dollars for food and drink. Try the stadium view for a few beers beforehand, you can party inside out out there. Also heard good reports of the Brett Favre tailgate. Also recommend wandering around the stadium as lots going on and Packer fans are really friendly. Enjoy your visit.
Nb also from the UK (Lancs)

doalke

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Heading in California for my first game at Lambeau as well this Monday. After a little research my plan is to check out the sports bars near the stadium Sunday night, head to the Favre tailgate Monday afternoon then sort of meander my way through the parking lot to the stadium an hour or so before kickoff.

Guessing this is going to be a bit of a different experience than the games in Oakland and SF/Santa Clara I'm more familiar with :)

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
As long as everyone swings by my food stand. Lambeau Links, Section 106-- 1st floor north endzone. Right next to Verizon gate. (I volunteer my time there on behalf of my church youth group.)

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts