1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Come here for Help, Questions and Answers on Green Bay

Discussion in 'The Green Bay Life' started by longtimefan, Oct 20, 2010.

1. L7Panda

L7Panda Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +23
    Thanks longtimefan. We are going to hold off on purchasing tickets until July or August. Figure it will cost $200-300 to sit in the lower bowl endzone or Jets sideline from everything I've seen online so far. Hopefully they go down, but if not we're prepared to spend, just not right now. Would rather spend when the tickets can come directly to me and I don't have to wait for 4 months. Who knows. Could be dead in 4 months. Ha.

2. UCSB616

UCSB616 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +13
    L7 Panda,

$300 is too much. Also, anywhere in the lower bowl is phenomenal. You don't need to be in the 20-30 row range. The way it's set up makes sight lines top notch. I personally enjoy the seats in the 300 level more than the 100 because the sight line is better and the concession/bathroom lines are far less crowded (smaller section = less people). This is a bigger issue than you may think.

Contact us at www.vipfanexperiences.com or bookings@vipfanexperiences.com. We can do much better than $300 right now and can get you some exclusive stuff that will truly enhance your experience. We look forward to hearing from you. My name is Jon and I'm the president of the company.

Take care and Go Pack Go.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. L7Panda

L7Panda Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +23
    Seems like the going rate in the lower bowl is $200+ as of now on the secondary market. We're alright with paying that price as our tickets FV over here are $130, but I will talk this over with my buddies. We definitely want to be in the lower bowl. Thanks Jon.

4. UCSB616

UCSB616 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +13
    $200 is a fair price for the home opener when you seconds in your day are more valuable than spending hours the week before the game stressing about it. If you work at it $150 is do-able, but realistically when coming from out of town for a sports event the security of having it planned out 3 months (or 1 month) in advance is worth the $40-50 per ticket in peace of mind. That way you can get fired up with the other parts of the trip.

By the way, the 600 and 700 level seats are marketed as "new" "fresh" and "cup-holders." I sat in both "new" sections to explore them last year. They were fine, but I have always had a better time in the lower bowl. The price is out of whack with the value in my opinion. So good call on going for lower-bowl. Those are pretty much exclusively what we get for people as well.

5. L7Panda

L7Panda Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +23
    For us it's more about sitting in historic Lambeau seats. We ruled out the new seats automatically. Will likely look for seats in that endzone though so we don't have to look up at the green seats. We want to look the other way, if not on the Jets sideline.

6. L7Panda

L7Panda Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +23
    Has anyone sat near or directly behind the yellow bars that are on top of the tunnels where the fans walk through? I'm looking at endzone seats in Row 36 and wonder if that bar would get in our way of seeing the action on the field. Thanks.

7. Vltrophy

Vltrophy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +384
    I worked there in 2012 & have taken several tours of Lambeau. The bars will be of no hinderence

• Like Like x 1
  8. Vltrophy

Vltrophy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +384
    What game are you going to

9. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,942
    • Like Like x 1
  10. L7Panda

L7Panda Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +23
    Awesome thank you.

I'll be at the Jets game.

11. L7Panda

L7Panda Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +23
  12. L7Panda

L7Panda Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +23
    Hey man, question.

I looked at this picture: http://i.nfl.packers.com/images/qtvr/2009_pan_2_large.jpg and I believe I counted 21 rows in the endzone before that minor separation for the remaining rows. Am I correct? Is it 21, or however many rows, for each endzone or just for the one that you can see clearly (the one to the right)?

Thanks.

13. L7Panda

L7Panda Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +23
    Nevermind my friend. Purchased tickets last night in Section 135.