Column on Favre vs. Packers in The Oregonian

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's a very interesting read and good article. Packer fans are all over the United States.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
That's true. Packers fans are ALL over the world. It's amazing the sheer numbers of 'international' fans I've met over the years ... and not just transplants. I'm sure it's true that all teams have fans all over the country, but man, just go out of state with a Wisconsin license plate and Packers magnets on your car ... the number of people who come up to you is astounding.

As for Minne being the main rival?? Well, that's debatable and to each their own ... by and large it's the Bears and their fans that rile old timers and with good reason.

THIS game though ... a divisional game ... nothing is more important at this point in time to 'set the table' so to speak if the Pack plan on hangin' around past December. Head to head with the team that I think has the most individual talent in the division? Hell, I don't care who their QB is ... we need this win in a big way because the Vikies have more of a creampuff schedule than we do.

Staff online

Latest posts