1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Coach Mike McCarthy

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by rawalabhay, Feb 27, 2010.

1. rawalabhay

rawalabhay Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +32
    I live in Columbus, IN and was at the Pacers game tonight. Walked right past Mike McCarthy in downtown Indy (opposite Jillian's). Didn't get a chance to talk to him, looked like he was in a rush to get to some meeting!

:viksux:

2. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +980
    Is he fatter on person? I actually like MM (now), but I can't not notice that he's been gaining weight in an alarming rate...

But then again, he appeared to lose some down the final games...

3. +RAY+

+RAY+ Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +19
    While he's there for the combine, why not check out a basketball game?? I used to live in Indy and as much as I hated The Pacers, it was cool to meet Larry Bird.

4. rawalabhay

rawalabhay Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +32
    He seemed to have lost some more, but then again he had a jacket on!

5. AllouezPackerFan

AllouezPackerFan Section 121 Row 47

Ratings:
    +339
    I used to caddy for Mike Holmgren at Oneida Golf and Riding. That was great.

6. KilrB

KilrB Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +99
    I was in Indy a few weeks ago for the MotorSports Dealers show. I really like the downtown area.

We stayed in the Westin hotel which has Schula's Steak house in it. Ate there a few times, steaks are pretty good but expensive. There is a little bar striaght down 4 blocks from the convention center called the Wild Beaver. The place is a riot on weekends.

Wild Beaver Saloon

7. rawalabhay

rawalabhay Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +32

I posted this before the start of the season! Saw MM when he was here for the NFL combine! Now that we are in the Super Bowl this year, wonder if need to start stalking him from now on so we keep going back to the big game!

Oh by the way :chisux: