Coach Mike McCarthy

rawalabhay

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I live in Columbus, IN and was at the Pacers game tonight. Walked right past Mike McCarthy in downtown Indy (opposite Jillian's). Didn't get a chance to talk to him, looked like he was in a rush to get to some meeting!

:viksux:

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is he fatter on person? I actually like MM (now), but I can't not notice that he's been gaining weight in an alarming rate...

But then again, he appeared to lose some down the final games...

+RAY+

Cheesehead
Reaction score
While he's there for the combine, why not check out a basketball game?? I used to live in Indy and as much as I hated The Pacers, it was cool to meet Larry Bird.

OP
OP
rawalabhay

rawalabhay

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is he fatter on person? I actually like MM (now), but I can't not notice that he's been gaining weight in an alarming rate...

But then again, he appeared to lose some down the final games...

He seemed to have lost some more, but then again he had a jacket on!

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I live in Columbus, IN and was at the Pacers game tonight. Walked right past Mike McCarthy in downtown Indy (opposite Jillian's). Didn't get a chance to talk to him, looked like he was in a rush to get to some meeting!

I was in Indy a few weeks ago for the MotorSports Dealers show. I really like the downtown area.

We stayed in the Westin hotel which has Schula's Steak house in it. Ate there a few times, steaks are pretty good but expensive. There is a little bar striaght down 4 blocks from the convention center called the Wild Beaver. The place is a riot on weekends.

Wild Beaver Saloon

OP
OP
rawalabhay

rawalabhay

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I posted this before the start of the season! Saw MM when he was here for the NFL combine! Now that we are in the Super Bowl this year, wonder if need to start stalking him from now on so we keep going back to the big game!

Oh by the way :chisux:

Members online

Latest posts