Brian Brohm says he will tear the Packers a new one in Week 2!

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOL Just kidding. :D

It looks like he has a shot at being the Bills starting QB. It will make Week 2 a little bit more interesting to watch I guess.

It should be an absolute beat down by the Packers and a pick fest for the Defense for the home opener.

YouFrgotPoland

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Matt Flynn > Brian Brohm, so I'm not too worried. But still we have to play every game like it means something or we have another Tampa Bay.

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well you had me there with the title of the thread. I was expecting an article about this so I could give myself a huge laugh. On a serious note though, I'm with YouforgotPoland on this one. I don't think the Bills are a tough team at all but after last season's loss to Tampa Bay, nothing is set in stone yet.

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yea it will be interesting to see Brohm as the Starting QB in Buffalo when we face them, interesting until CM3 eats him for lunch

turbo69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
so you are saying you would like him to leave Buffalo? :liturgy:

Didn't say that. Just because he is not a Packer anymore doesn't mean I don't want him to do well somewhere else. The only guy I can say I want to have a bad season this year is .........Brett Favre. Its because he is a Viking now and plays us twice a year. I hope he gets sacked about eight or nine times and throws 2 or 3 picks a game vs the Pack. He stuck it to us twice last year and I would love to see the **** eating grin wiped off his face.

Back to the Subject though. Obviously I want us to beat Buffalo this year!

LambeauGirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Success and Buffalo have never been in the same sentence...spare their 4 year AFC domination. I like Brian Brohm and wish him the best but that will most likely not be with the Bills. Plus McCarthy kept Flynn instead for a reason... and hopefully the only reason we'll need to see him is because the Packers are so far ahead they take Rodgers out.