Brett Hundley -2017 season performances

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
"See.. I made a post with a"

Uh, what? I was having a good time, laughing, so were others. Maybe don't take yourself so seriously. There's really no point in this team, or this forum this year so at least have some fun...but no, you keep being your self righteous self bro.
Made a post with a? (question) about Brett

I didn't make new thread..

You should try that

gonzozab

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good news. We don't have the worst quarterback in the NFL. Nathan Peterman is putting on a clinic and setting new standards on mind numbingly terrible quarterback play. Four picks in 11 attempts so far.

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Without digging through the quoted poster's history, many here have similar stats. Only post to vent and then disappear for a few games. This year they haven't disappeared.

Thanks. Always thought folks with minimal number of posts were newbies. A quick check reveals it's as you say.

mkonyn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Four total years, one off, 106 posts?

Did I miss the question? Or just trying to attack me because I started a funny thread with Hundley jokes that weren't related to this thread at all and now got merged.

gonzozab

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good news. We don't have the worst quarterback in the NFL. Nathan Peterman is putting on a clinic and setting new standards on mind numbingly terrible quarterback play. Four picks in 11 attempts so far.
Make that 5 picks in 14 attempts. He's making Hundley look like Rodgers.

TornSolace

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What is the best choice

You want to trade Hundley in off-season

But he is playing horrible.. If you bench him, other teams will not attempt to trade. Why would they trade for a guy your benching and you spent 3 years on?

Or you play him in hopes he turns it around.
He is dumb you can't fix stupid you can fix inexperience you can fix bad habits but you can't fix stupid

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I imagine it's probably just the no-Rodgers effect building up to a high point, but it really feels like this year has just been overloaded with a lot of awful offense in general. Or .... we just seeing a lot of Adolf ******'s teams winning. I mean ... ehh I'm probably wrong but really seems like these last couple years have featured a lot of terrible offense games ... with a few outliers.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I didn't make a thread with a question about Hundley... You're doing great.
Stay focused..

I made a post (a question).. I didn't make a new thread with the question..

So.. Let's re visit.

You made new thread with a joke.. A funny one! Seriously.

I merged it... Why? I explained already.

You whined.

I tried to explain how I made a post and didn't create a new thread..

Maybe it wasn't clear. But now it should be?

ohh..

You are doing fantastic!

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hundley is a wet pile of crap. He can't read the field, he throws off his back foot and he consistently makes terrible decisions....yet they play him because they think they can parlay him into a 3rd rd pick. Awful. Just awful. How can you put this horseshit product out there MM. come on man. come on.

Members online

Latest posts