Brett Hundley -2017 season performances

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I`m not saying he was NFL material, but if he gave 100% to us, no matter how bad, I hope he finds a spot with somebody. And no I`m not his Dad.

LOL.....I almost forgot about the "I'm not his Dad" tagline......who was that guy? Was it Price's "Dad"? Swearing the Packers just gave up on a future Pro Bowler. Price ended up with the Cowboys, where it looked like he barely suited up.

Spanky

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope Hundley is released this offseason. It's obvious he doesn't have starting QB talent in the NFL. I'd much rather the Packers sign an experienced free agent QB to backup Rodgers and then draft someone in the middle rounds as a project.

I don't get the love for Hundley. He was a 5th round pick for a reason.

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In any other year, this might be necessary because the Pack would still be playing and, when that stopped sometime before the SB, there was no news out of Green Bay. This year, however, this just takes up space.

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
First off I will admit I have not read all the posts here. I think Hundley does have an NFL caliber arm. He does need to learn how to use it. For example, one of the best things Rodgers does is throw accurately when he is scrambling left. Hundley was absolutely terrible at that. I think you can teach/learn that with a lot of repetitions. Won't ever be as good as Rodgers at it but could be a lot better. The QB coach, imho, needs to spend more time with the backup QBs. It is obviously not only a mental game.

Members online

Latest posts