1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon... Update: Announcement to be released on MONDAY!

Barnett possibly lost for season !!!!!!

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by dogpackerz, Oct 6, 2010.

1. JoshuaRHuffman

JoshuaRHuffman Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +60
    I wouldn't be too excited about Portis being hurt. Torain is better than Portis, anyway.

2. JoshuaRHuffman

JoshuaRHuffman Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +60
    Also, wasn't half of the Vikings secondary decimated before the bye week? The Vikings had a ton of injuries, maybe more than us. Only thing is they'll be getting most of their guys back.

3. chucknorris101

chucknorris101 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +35
    Just found this as a quote on footballsfuture packer forum....jsonline i guess posted it. this isnt agreen light but its much better than i expected.

4. SpartaChris

SpartaChris Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +965
    Yup. Ted signs plenty of free agents. They're just our own guys.

5. SpartaChris

SpartaChris Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +965
    Not saying you specifically, but go back and read some of those comments on the PFT link. Several Vikings fans were rather joyous at the news that another one of our guys might be lost for the year.

As for the injury bug biting you, you had one season where you had a couple of injuries. We're on season three. You didn't lose your starting running back (Grant), starting safety (Burnett), one of your defensive linemen (Harrell), your starting inside linebacker (Barnett) and now possible your starting right tackle (Tauscher) in 1/4 of the season. And we too still have guys on IR we're waiting to get back in Harris, Bigby and Starks.

So yeah, you had a couple of injuries last season, but it's nothing at all compared to what we've gone through and are currently experiencing. Time for the injury bug to leave us and go somewhere else.

6. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +979
    GREAT to know. Barnett coming back for the playoffs, it's a great thing.
    I don't think PFT commenters can be classified as fans.
    They are the scum of the earth.

7. TheGiftedApe

TheGiftedApe TheGiftedApe

Ratings:
    +77
    Where is desmond bishop when you need him? Why am i not hearing anything about/from him?

Who's going to lead the packers in the Pre-game Pump Up Speech now??