1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Anyone Able To Send A Copy of the Green Bay Paper?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by CheeseHeadInCanada, Feb 7, 2011.

1. CheeseHeadInCanada

CheeseHeadInCanada Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +12
    So I bought about 5-6 different papers up here today, and I was wondering if anyone from Green Bay had an extra one they could send me? I'm willing to pay for the cost of the paper + shipping/handling. I plan on cutting out all the pictures and framing them.

2. Murgen

Murgen MechaPackzilla

Ratings:
    +585
    you can order them from the Green bay press gazette. Unless they don't ship to Canada!?

3. Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper Fantasy Football Guru

Ratings:
    +1,395
    link to where i can order it?

4. Pegger Packer

Pegger Packer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +114
    They ship internationally, but you will pay out the *** for it...

i got two copies (one of the Sunday Extra, and monday's issue) for $4 each, PLUS $20 for shipping.

It will be worth it when I've got them framed and hung on the walls, though...

• Like Like x 1
  5. CheeseHeadInCanada

Ratings:
    +12
    Oh damn is it 20 for shipping no matter what? Otherwise I would have asked you to get me one too and just ship because Canada to Canada is cheaper..

6. Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper Fantasy Football Guru

Ratings:
    +1,395
    its worth it. its a memoribilia. i got the 97 super bowl win paper for 5 bucks when i visited lambeau

7. CheeseHeadInCanada

Ratings:
    +12
    well,I realized I can just get it shipped to this letter carrier that's about 20 minutes away from me (i live very close to the canada/usa border) So I luck out and only have to pay $8

8. armand34

armand34 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +278
    sweet i ordered 3 copies each of those 2...didn't know you could have them shipped to you, freaking awesome I'm so excited!

9. 98Redbird

98Redbird Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +234
    I'm not sure about Canada, but if you go to the Green Bay Press Gazette website, you can order all the papers off of there. I ordered all of them, Philly, Atlanta, Chicago, and then the Super Bowl. They were like $4 a piece and that included shipping for me...