1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Among the greatest games of all time?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by adambr2, Jan 17, 2016.

1. adambr2

adambr2 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,175
    Put aside the fact for a second that we're agonized today from the loss, and look at everything that happened -- the Floyd tipped TD, the miracle 4th and 20 to Janis, the miracle Hail Mary to Janis, the Fitzgerald play in OT...how does this stack up as one of the greatest games of all time among those that you've seen?

2. weeds

weeds Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,230
    Yeah, if you don't have a vested rooting interest it was a great game to watch ... me, personally ... I'm more comfortable with Packer blow out wins. :);)

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. sjb12681

sjb12681 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +151
    If I were s non fan of any team playing, maybe top 15. All I know is as a fan we are in probably 6 or 7 of them, mostly on the losing side. Which sucks.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. mongoosev

mongoosev Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +102
    all the more to be depressed about it. had we won just imagine all the articles about packers defeating the favorites with another "come from behind" hail mary pass? such a waste!

anyway...yes one of the greatest games in playoff history.
    btw...wonder if that coin was "doubtful" and should not have been taken off the injured list.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Tacklynn

Tacklynn Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +19
    It will become part of football playoff lore. This was very good for the football industry and generating excitement about the sport.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Mondio

Mondio Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,787
    It had about everything plus some you could expect from a big game. OT was a little anticlimactic and sucked. To say it was disappointing to have our defense end the game on that note would be a massive understatement.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. red4tribe

red4tribe Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +437
    It seems like we've been on the losing end of a few of the greatest games of all time the past few years.

8. El Guapo

El Guapo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,990
    It was a fantastic game to watch.

9. easyk83

easyk83 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +636
    Honestly I didn't expect the Packers to get past Washington. Once Adams went down I figured we were toast against AZ. Can't say I was too heart broken about last night's loss.

10. adambr2

adambr2 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,175
    Really? Kind of felt the same way that we'd lose and I would have been okay, but the way we lost it pretty much shattered me.

11. easyk83

easyk83 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +636
    Lol I had to beat it home from the bar if I wanted to jump into bed with the woman, otherwise it would have been a cold drive home. So I didn't hear about the final 2 minutes of the game until this morning.