Among the greatest games of all time?

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Put aside the fact for a second that we're agonized today from the loss, and look at everything that happened -- the Floyd tipped TD, the miracle 4th and 20 to Janis, the miracle Hail Mary to Janis, the Fitzgerald play in OT...how does this stack up as one of the greatest games of all time among those that you've seen?

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Yeah, if you don't have a vested rooting interest it was a great game to watch ... me, personally ... I'm more comfortable with Packer blow out wins. :);)

sjb12681

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If I were s non fan of any team playing, maybe top 15. All I know is as a fan we are in probably 6 or 7 of them, mostly on the losing side. Which sucks.

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all the more to be depressed about it. had we won just imagine all the articles about packers defeating the favorites with another "come from behind" hail mary pass? such a waste!

anyway...yes one of the greatest games in playoff history.
btw...wonder if that coin was "doubtful" and should not have been taken off the injured list.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It had about everything plus some you could expect from a big game. OT was a little anticlimactic and sucked. To say it was disappointing to have our defense end the game on that note would be a massive understatement.

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It seems like we've been on the losing end of a few of the greatest games of all time the past few years.

easyk83

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Put aside the fact for a second that we're agonized today from the loss, and look at everything that happened -- the Floyd tipped TD, the miracle 4th and 20 to Janis, the miracle Hail Mary to Janis, the Fitzgerald play in OT...how does this stack up as one of the greatest games of all time among those that you've seen?

Honestly I didn't expect the Packers to get past Washington. Once Adams went down I figured we were toast against AZ. Can't say I was too heart broken about last night's loss.

OP
OP
A

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Honestly I didn't expect the Packers to get past Washington. Once Adams went down I figured we were toast against AZ. Can't say I was too heart broken about last night's loss.

Really? Kind of felt the same way that we'd lose and I would have been okay, but the way we lost it pretty much shattered me.

easyk83

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Really? Kind of felt the same way that we'd lose and I would have been okay, but the way we lost it pretty much shattered me.

Lol I had to beat it home from the bar if I wanted to jump into bed with the woman, otherwise it would have been a cold drive home. So I didn't hear about the final 2 minutes of the game until this morning.