All Capers Threads merged

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes. We all must remember than no matter who we beat and no matter how well our defense plays, our defense sucks. Until this defense holds a HOF QB to under 100 yards in a shutout, they have proven NOTHING.

I actually thought the defense played not to bad but the offense struggled so.....your point?

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes. We all must remember than no matter who we beat and no matter how well our defense plays, our defense sucks. Until this defense holds a HOF QB to under 100 yards in a shutout, they have proven NOTHING.

I actually thought the defense played not to bad but the offense struggled so.....your point?

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There are so many way an offense can miss on a cylinder or two I couldn't possibly name them all or predict which would most likely occur first. That should be self-evident.

The first two examples that always come to mind are from the 2011 season.

D

Deleted member 6794

IMO the lack pf talent on the defensive side of the ball has been the Packers biggest problems since winning the Super Bowl. Part of that was injury related and part of it was Thompson not addressing the safety and ILB position.

The improvement the unit has shown since the bye week makes me think Capers is a decent DC when the talent level is adequate.

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
FIRE CAPERS Oh sorry, so use to seeing this thread, just glad Dom stated reading the Packer forums,this probably saved his job, (post game sarcasm for a great win) keep calling "D" schemes like this and plan your next Caper, for Atlanta.....

Members online

Latest posts