Alerts

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have a feeling this is the wrong place to post this, but I can't figure out where else it goes.

I notice over the last month or so, I've been having trouble accessing my alerts. I usually have to wait until all the ads load, and even if I do that I often get a message saying to refresh the page. After refreshing I can access the alerts.

Is this just something going on from my end, or has anyone experienced this problem? And does anyone know a solution?

OP
OP
R

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
@Shaggy will need to know your system specs including browser. You may want to PM him directly.
Perhaps I will. It's just a minor inconvenience, I hate to trouble him. I was just wondering if anyone else was experiencing this.

D

Deleted member 6794

I don't have experienced any issues with my alerts but the handling of quoting posts on my mobile phone is absolutely terrible. That worked perfectly before the new interface was implemented.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Perhaps I will. It's just a minor inconvenience, I hate to trouble him. I was just wondering if anyone else was experiencing this.
You never will trouble me when you contact me about an issue with the site. I always want to make sure things are working correctly. Do you have these issues on a phone or desktop?

OP
OP
R

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You never will trouble me when you contact me about an issue with the site. I always want to make sure things are working correctly. Do you have these issues on a phone or desktop?
I've mainly just used this laptop to access the board. I just tried it on my phone and it worked fine. I have a Chrome browser if that's of any use.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I've mainly just used this laptop to access the board. I just tried it on my phone and it worked fine. I have a Chrome browser if that's of any use.
Is chrome updated to the latest version on your laptop? Alerts on chrome for me have worked fine.

Members online

Latest posts