Abby signed by the Lion's

C-Lee

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good for him. Seemed like a nice guy/hard worker. Best of luck.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Not sure why, but for some reason I think Abby will end up in Detroit and I don't even know if they need a WR.
Posted: Oct. 28th

Wow.....I predicted this a few months ago, as I said then, not sure why, just a feeling he would end up there. Glad to hear that he still will have a shot in the NFL and hope that he has no career games while playing against the Packers.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
wonder if the Lions did this to prevent the Packers from resigning him if Jordy is done for the season? :cautious:

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We've got Janis and Davis if needed. There was ZERO chance of bringing Jared back. This has nothing to do with the Lions trying to affect our playoffs, and everything to do with trying to see if he's got something to contribute to their team.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We've got Janis and Davis if needed. There was ZERO chance of bringing Jared back. This has nothing to do with the Lions trying to affect our playoffs, and everything to do with trying to see if he's got something to contribute to their team.

Yea our plays and audibles at the line haha. He's a good player tho hopefully he plays well except for against us.

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
Yea our plays and audibles at the line haha. He's a good player tho hopefully he plays well except for against us.

I'm not thrilled about this. He has too much knowledge. I'd prefer our opponents not know what he knows.

Members online

Latest posts