Aaron Rodgers Presser

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Basically what I took from it was he said “it’s a bout damn time we can play defense.” Lol he made sure to point out it’s been a long time since he’s seen that as well haha. I’m not gonna get too hype after one game...BUT if these guys can continue to gel and build confidence, we can be looking at a defense that is top 5. That secondary is fast and they fly around. Savage looks as good as advertised...and Amos was the biggest FA pickup in the offseason. Jaire is a top 5 corner hands down. He rarely is out of position, and Kevin King will get better as he gets more reps and gets his legs. Stay healthy!!! Imagine how much better they will be once Josh Jackson gets back into game shape. Now all I need to see is some takeaways turn into touchdowns!!

greengold

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That was one happy Aaron Rodgers. Great to see. This team is really coming together. Let's hope they just keep some momentum going into our next game and throughout. Been years since I saw him that happy in a post game presser. Dynamite.

greengold

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In time. Seeing a lot of people wanting more, and I do to, but I'm completely confident it will all come together. I had ZERO worries the first half. ZERO. Probably because Aaron Rodgers is such a great competitor. I knew he would come back and make a statement. Glad he did too. It was a HUGE statement game.

GleefulGary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Basically what I took from it was he said “it’s a bout damn time we can play defense.” Lol he made sure to point out it’s been a long time since he’s seen that as well haha. I’m not gonna get too hype after one game...BUT if these guys can continue to gel and build confidence, we can be looking at a defense that is top 5. That secondary is fast and they fly around. Savage looks as good as advertised...and Amos was the biggest FA pickup in the offseason. Jaire is a top 5 corner hands down. He rarely is out of position, and Kevin King will get better as he gets more reps and gets his legs. Stay healthy!!! Imagine how much better they will be once Josh Jackson gets back into game shape. Now all I need to see is some takeaways turn into touchdowns!!

I'd be surprised if Jackson plays over Tony Brown.

Reaction score
Aaron was thrilled to not have the stress of carrying this team. Although he plays QB, he understands the logistics of the game and recognizes a Defense with playoff caliber potential.
I think we’ve seen a slice of what this Defense is capable of. We’re suddenly far more athletic and just faster. We saw just 28 snaps combined from the grouping of Montravious and Gary. But it’s very possible we will see a gradual influx of snaps as the season progresses. We have some nice depth for once.
We could still have a wild card in Gary. If he’s able to turn the corner into a formidable LB we could have a multitude of pass rushers from all directions.

Our OLBs are huge;
Preston 6’5/270
Za’Darius 6’4/272
Gary 6’5/277
Fackrell 6’5/245

3 of the 4 could easily play with their hand in the dirt. All of them are capable of disrupting the pocket.

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In the event no one saw this. Classy move by Aaron Rodgers. And some of you question his character.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Aaron was thrilled to not have the stress of carrying this team. Although he plays QB, he understands the logistics of the game and recognizes a Defense with playoff caliber potential.
I think we’ve seen a slice of what this Defense is capable of. We’re suddenly far more athletic and just faster. We saw just 28 snaps combined from the grouping of Montravious and Gary. But it’s very possible we will see a gradual influx of snaps as the season progresses. We have some nice depth for once.
We could still have a wild card in Gary. If he’s able to turn the corner into a formidable LB we could have a multitude of pass rushers from all directions.

Our OLBs are huge;
Preston 6’5/270
Za’Darius 6’4/272
Gary 6’5/277
Fackrell 6’5/245

3 of the 4 could easily play with their hand in the dirt. All of them are capable of disrupting the pocket.
Za'Darius looks like a beast and I didn't realize Preston had such long arms! That man can play off off a block and reach 10 feet across the field it seems to make a tackle LOL.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In the event no one saw this. Classy move by Aaron Rodgers. And some of you question his character.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!
you got it wrong, this is obviously a QB that wants to remind everyone that it's "his" team and he calls the shots. This wasn't a special moment of a 1st time HC's 1st win in a tough game on the road that deserved some recognition, this was a QB determined to show everyone again that it is "HE" who gets to hand out game balls and make the important decisions. Just another example of the QB taking more power away from the HC...

Probably why Rodgers didn't play well, too busy plotting is take over all game long.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
you got it wrong, this is obviously a QB that wants to remind everyone that it's "his" team and he calls the shots. This wasn't a special moment of a 1st time HC's 1st win in a tough game on the road that deserved some recognition, this was a QB determined to show everyone again that it is "HE" who gets to hand out game balls and make the important decisions. Just another example of the QB taking more power away from the HC...

Probably why Rodgers didn't play well, too busy plotting is take over all game long.

You can only go at 1 rating, so I didn't know whether to go with winner or funny so I went with winner. You should send out a copy of this to guys like Bayless and see if they don't run with it as a serious story.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You can only go at 1 rating, so I didn't know whether to go with winner or funny so I went with winner. You should send out a copy of this to guys like Bayless and see if they don't run with it as a serious story.
i appreciate the support :)

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score

It really is unfortunate that Rodgers isn’t a better leader :rolleyes:

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Za'Darius looks like a beast and I didn't realize Preston had such long arms! That man can play off off a block and reach 10 feet across the field it seems to make a tackle LOL.

Isn't it fun to have a GM who will go after and sign FAs that are still in their prime? :D

Reaction score

Well at least he didn’t present the game ball to himself! That would’ve been awkward as hell! :roflmao:

In all seriousness, I liked the gesture. I think they were genuinely having fun there. I’m sure the press will spin it into a conspiracy of fear and mayhem.

Last edited:

King of Jeans

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I still question his character haha

A very nice moment though, glad to see smiles in the locker room for a change.

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And both of you are hypocrites trying to bait/goad ...

Regardless, both of you seemingly have problems when people dont agree with you ... :whistling:
Well ain't that the pot calling the kettle black.

No not really. It's just with you
1. When people call you out on your ********, you don't own up to it and it's to the point where it's tiring. I'm not the only person that has called you out on it as several others have. You LITERALLY had two other people just called you a freaking hypocrite like myself, and the fact of the matter is you're either to arrogant or too blind to see that. There's a saying and I can relate it to you, and I'm sure I can get several other people to agree when it comes to you: The blindest man is not the man who can't see, but the man who chooses not to see.

2. Dude just because I like to debate doesn't mean I have issues when people not agreeing with me, and when I am wrong at least I am man enough to own it unlike you. I have my opinions just as you have yours. If it's freely given, then prepare for it to be criticized. I don't get upset when people disagree with me. I may be sarcastic, but I understand that people don't have to agree with me. It's not like I ever told anyone they're wrong in what they're thinking.

You know it's funny how you responded when I was making a general statement and I was not implying that to anyone in particular because believe it or not there are other people besides you that has questioned Rodgers leadership and wishes he was more like Brady. My mom always said a hit dog will bark. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts