Aaron Rodgers Presser

Quientus

Oenophile
Reaction score
Wow...

Little paranoid?

Never said you

Why deny ? We both know who you were referring to ...

Well ain't that the pot calling the kettle black.

No not really. It's just with you
1. When people call you out on your ********, you don't own up to it and it's to the point where it's tiring. I'm not the only person that has called you out on it as several others have. You LITERALLY had two other people just called you a freaking hypocrite like myself, and the fact of the matter is you're either to arrogant or too blind to see that. There's a saying and I can relate it to you, and I'm sure I can get several other people to agree when it comes to you: The blindest man is not the man who can't see, but the man who chooses not to see.

2. Dude just because I like to debate doesn't mean I have issues when people not agreeing with me, and when I am wrong at least I am man enough to own it unlike you. I have my opinions just as you have yours. If it's freely given, then prepare for it to be criticized. I don't get upset when people disagree with me. I may be sarcastic, but I understand that people don't have to agree with me. It's not like I ever told anyone they're wrong in what they're thinking.

You know it's funny how you responded when I was making a general statement and I was not implying that to anyone in particular because believe it or not there are other people besides you that has questioned Rodgers leadership and wishes he was more like Brady. My mom always said a hit dog will bark. :rolleyes:

Funny, because you quoted me, then blabbered on about something I hadnt even brought up ...

I didn’t quote that part of your post, genius. Go back, re-read, and try again. Not expecting much better though.

Actually you did and then went on about something that none had Stated in that thread ...

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
And both of you are hypocrites trying to bait/goad ...

Regardless, both of you seemingly have problems when people dont agree with you ... :whistling:
No..I have problems with posters who have an agenda..

And yes that's you..

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
As usual your memory is short spanned and in denial ...
The posts are right there for anyone to read. I’m not making anything up. Lmao. You live in a fantasy world where you can insinuate anything and represent it as fact. Not how it works in reality.

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The posts are right there for anyone to read. I’m not making anything up. Lmao. You live in a fantasy world where you can insinuate anything and represent it as fact. Not how it works in reality.
The blindest man is not the man who can't see, but the man who chooses not to see.

At this point he's our forum's Skip Bayless.

Quientus

Oenophile
Reaction score

Quite on The contrary, you keep insisting I insinuate and State Them as facts, please show where I’ve done that ?

Atleast I’m not as blind, nor naive about The reality as you Seem to be ...

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
And who is paranoid now ? Lol

Naw, you just Want everyone on here to conform to your own views, and if they dont, you come up with this **** or lock a thread Down ...
You really are paranoid..not how I operate at all..but you know me so well.

Time to do handle this as I tell others. Ignore

@Do7 @PackAttack12 may want to ignore as well