Aaron Rodgers 2014 MVP conversation

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tough competition against Peyton Manning.
And the way it's going on in Dallas, could Romo be up for it?

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score

No, but his team mate Can. If Murray rushes for over 2,000 yds and Dallas makes the playoffs he deserves to win because he's the reason they don't have to depend on Romo throwing. 40 times and throwing costly ints. Manning and his forehead have enough MVPs...

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

I made comment on that in chat...Brett didnt win mvp when he broke Marino's record.

Brady won it in 07, because that is when he tossed 50 td and only 8 int---Brett only had 28 tds and 15 int

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I made comment on that in chat...Brett didnt win mvp when he broke Marino's record.

Brady won it in 07, because that is when he tossed 50 td and only 8 int---Brett only had 28 tds and 15 int

Manning has a better QB rating than Rodgers at this point

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
I would love to see Arod get it...but due to manning breaking records and people in general d!ck ridin him, manning will get more votes than Arod no matter what the final stats are

D

Deleted member 6794

As of right now Rodgers is for sure one of the front runners for MVP. Romo will mess it up at some point during the season, it´s inevitable.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As of right now Rodgers is for sure one of the front runners for MVP. Romo will mess it up at some point during the season, it´s inevitable.
I haven't been paying too much attention to the Cowboys.
There is a lot of hype about them right now.
I'm just wondering if Romo gets the credit for them winning that he could be up for MVP based on that.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
I'm just wondering if Romo gets the credit for them winning that he could be up for MVP based on that.
Nope, if anyone is carrying that team, it is d. Murray. That ground game they have is just brutal to a defense.

D

Deleted member 6794

Well, Romo has been solid with a passer rating of over 100, but there´s no doubt DeMarco Murray is their best player. The guy is on pace for 2,086 rushing yards.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
I cant believe murray has stayed healthy thus far. He takes a beating and in previous seasons has been dinged up enough to make an impact on the offense and have them playing musical chairs at the rb position.

D

Deleted member 6794

I cant believe murray has stayed healthy thus far. He takes a beating and in previous seasons has been dinged up enough to make an impact on the offense and have them playing musical chairs at the rb position.

True, and if they keep feeding him the ball the way they´ve done so far it´s tough to imagine him staying healthy or at least fresh for the playoffs. He´s on pace to carry the ball 427 (!!!) times this season.

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, Romo has been solid with a passer rating of over 100, but there´s no doubt DeMarco Murray is their best player. The guy is on pace for 2,086 rushing yards.
Imo, they are working him too hard, too early. I have doubts he can make it through the season at 27 carries a game. He's clearly the mvp at this point though. I wouldn't put Romo in the top 5.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Manning Rodgers Watt Murray in no order. Anyone else have someone else in their top 4?

Latest posts