Rodgers mvp

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

He also mentioned Jodie foster? Wtf lmao

C-Lee

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

When AR12 wins his 3rd MVP, but you haven't been the same since 1/24/2021

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Loved how he just matter of fact dropped the "got engaged" part in there! Kudos to him for keeping it quiet!

If anyone wants to purchase 8×10 engagement pictures, let me know. Slight upcharge for glossy or out if state deliveries. :coffee:

D

Deleted member 6794

Rodgers won the award decisively, getting 44 of 50 votes. Josh Allen (four) finished in second with Patrick Mahomes only receiving two votes.

PackinMSP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not surprised at all, he looked like 2011-2014 Aaron Rodgers this past year. And I mean, his stats could have been BETTER, he had a few misses, TD pass opps, that 1 bad interceptions, etc.

It will be great if we got someone like Fuller or just ONE WR, a true WR2 type to pair with Adams

I wouldn't be surprised if we did and he threw for 50+ touchdowns next year honestly

I'm glad he caught some fixes, as has been alluded to in interviews maybe it was PA based or mechanics driven that helped him return to form

Fredrik87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not surprised at all, he looked like 2011-2014 Aaron Rodgers this past year. And I mean, his stats could have been BETTER, he had a few misses, TD pass opps, that 1 bad interceptions, etc.

It will be great if we got someone like Fuller or just ONE WR, a true WR2 type to pair with Adams

I wouldn't be surprised if we did and he threw for 50+ touchdowns next year honestly

I'm glad he caught some fixes, as has been alluded to in interviews maybe it was PA based or mechanics driven that helped him return to form

A a lot of MVS drops too, if one player could suddenly really develop and fix all his issues next year I'd love it to be MVS he'd be such a weapon if he didn't have so many drops.