A forgotten foe

Cowboysfan178

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey guys , you might remember me from earlier this year when we played. Sadly , we will not have that rematch.... Have fun with your Home Field , you deserve it. Do me one favor will ya? Please please kick the ever living tar out of the Giants.... You guys should be able to torch these guys... We should have if our coaches weren't idiots.... They hardly have any corners left so you should beat them with ease as we should have... After that take down the Pats because they are damn annoying too. Good luck fellas , I'm sorry we couldn't have had part II...

DarkaneRules

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks for the luck!

I don't blame your coaches I mean... how would you do with your boss standing there on the sidelines with you breathing down your neck with his arms folded. Jerry Jones should have stayed in his nice owners box.

OP
OP
C

Cowboysfan178

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks for the luck!

I don't blame your coaches I mean... how would you do with your boss standing there on the sidelines with you breathing down your neck with his arms folded. Jerry Jones should have stayed in his nice owners box.

Well man , I lay some of the man on the coaches because that drive at the end of the half was inexcusable. Then once we knew Aaron Ross was out for the game we should have immediately thrown it. We did throw it in the 4th but we should have started the 2nd half throwing long balls. By the 4th our O-Line had basically given up and Romo couldn't throw because he was too busy running away from people.

DarkaneRules

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I definitely agree with you about the playcalling in regards to the Ross injury. I think the secondary really stepped up in the game so that had to be a surprise to the Cowboys. Romo has great playmaking capability once he escapes the pressure and I think they counted on that a little too much as an offensive unit.

One point I have heard made though is your snapper needs some serious re-evaluation. I immediately agreed with that sentiment because that guy has been causing problems all year and apparently he was a big reason you guys had those false start penalties. Romo just had way too many things to worry about in this game. It caused them to suffer unfortunately for you guys.

Thanks again for the support Cowboysfan :)

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks for the good wishes, Cowboy fan. I was shocked by how the Giants D-line got better and better as the game went on. I thought they would be worn out after those long, run-oriented drives that the Cowboys had earlier in the game. Instead, it looked like the Cowboys O-line got tired.

I'm not sure to what extent this loss was the fault of your coaches. I thought the Giants were awesome in winning their matchups against your talented players. And that one drop by Patrick Crayton was HUGE.

I thought Romo played welll for most of the game, but he seemed flustered at the end, yelling at his teammates. On the other hand, maybe they kind of deserved to be yelled at.

What changes are you anticipating for the off season? I wouldn't be surprised if Wade Phillips gets the boot.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey guys , you might remember me from earlier this year when we played. Sadly , we will not have that rematch.... Have fun with your Home Field , you deserve it. Do me one favor will ya? Please please kick the ever living tar out of the Giants.... You guys should be able to torch these guys... We should have if our coaches weren't idiots.... They hardly have any corners left so you should beat them with ease as we should have... After that take down the Pats because they are damn annoying too. Good luck fellas , I'm sorry we couldn't have had part II...
Thanks 178!
We will do our BEST to take down the Giants!

Members online

Latest posts