49ers -- NFCCG (who'da thunk these 2 teams in August)

PackinMSP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I tip my hat to the 49ers I thought Aaron Rodgers would come to play and step up. He hasn't , choking as usual

thehass

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There is a team in Green Bay
Who today did not come to play
Teams have nothing to fear
Unless things change next year

GreenNGold_81

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let’s be honest we’re lucky to be here . Remember guys we barely got past Detroit Let’s be real

The Lions lost 7 games by a score or less. They weren't horrible, but obviously flawed when they lost their QB. Credit to that team for not quitting.

PackinMSP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I mean a lot of us expected it to be at least close but this us really bad and embarrassing again

GreenNGold_81

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers are outclassed and the offense can't catch a break. The 9ers crushing the draft and having a great core of players is enough to catapult them past us to have a crushing defeat against the Chiefs.

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Would it absolutely kill them not to milk the entire play clock on every play? We are passed the point of needing a long sustained drives. We need to score a lot and use as little clock as possible.

And on that note, we continue to shoot ourselves in the foot.

PackinMSP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I mean if Aaron Rodgers ever goes "God mode"...now is the time..

You know I hate to say it but he REALLY, REALLY doesn't perform well in the NFCCGs and if we lose today, the 49ers will have made the Super Bowl TWICE since he was drafted...

so it almost makes people have to ask, "Does San Fran really regret not drafting him?" if they make the Super Bowl more often than us??

Just being objective/real here

PackinMSP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Go for an onside here?

Actually. I disagree. I think our D came out and force a 3 and out RIGHT AWAY for our O to do nothing.

I still think our D is being hung out to dry against the 49ers. And since they are a primarily running team, they obviously get tired. I think you let them try to force another punt

Latest posts