49ers -- NFCCG (who'da thunk these 2 teams in August)

Stanger37

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I understand you play field position, but NOT going for it on that 4th and 1 at midfield really bugs me. So much momentum is on the line, getting that, sustaining the drive and scoring is a huge shift. Instead the 49ers get to march 90yds down field and take all the momentum.

Week 12 in the making.

thehass

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's obvious we need another quality receiver and usable tight end but speed and quickness is the name of the game in the NFL.

thehass

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Doesn't look good but the game is not over because my wife has not yet got up to sing.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
I’m as positive as they come, but it’s going to take a slight miracle at this point. Just can’t afford to get down like this to a team like SF.

Not looking good.

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's like they watched the first game of this year and said, "Let's try to do all that again, but better."

TDF

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Terrible in all phases. It reminds me of the butt whooping in the ATL championship except no excuse for injuries.

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really thought the Rodgers aura and "we'll be ready" would count for something, but it clearly didn't. This team is just clearly not in the 49ers' league.

TDF

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If it’s any consolation, the Chiefs look unbeatable right now

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
I really thought the Rodgers aura and "we'll be ready" would count for something, but it clearly didn't. This team is just clearly not in the 49ers' league.
Me too.

Where’s this drastically different game plan we’ve been force fed all week? I see almost zero changes.

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's 1st half..

Go watch sound of music

Are you being serious?

They're already down 3 scores on the road to a team that is just physically dominant and they're a terrible matchup for playing from behind against this team.

4th or quarter or 14:00 in the 1st, they ain't coming back.

PackinMSP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dude I mean Aaron Rodgers just has to find a way to get it going. Not sustaining drives and going 3 and out isn't helping our defense which is getting gassed again

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Are you being serious?

They're already down 3 scores on the road to a team that is just physically dominant and they're a terrible matchup for playing from behind against this team.

4th or quarter or 14:00 in the 1st, they ain't coming back.
Then go watch something else?

I'll stick it out

Members online

Latest posts