49ers -- NFCCG (who'da thunk these 2 teams in August)

Stanger37

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Me too.

Where’s this drastically different game plan we’ve been force fed all week? I see almost zero changes.

Quick passes that get TFL - check
No run game - check
Rodgers getting strip sacked - check
Rodgers getting sacked on 3rd down - check
Defense missing tackles - check

If SF can get two more FG and make it 23-0, the score will even be the same at half.

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The good news here is that if they ever lose the tape from Week 12 they can just watch this one.

thehass

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As much as it saddened me to say it, I thought we were the worst 14-3 team I had seen. We need many more usable parts that other teams have and we don't. All this season amounts to is that we beat the Bears twice but our draft picks suffer. My wife is clearing her throat and ready to perform. Maybe the 2nd half will make it all good.

Packer4ever2602

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As much as it saddened me to say it, I thought we were the worst 14-3 team I had seen. We need many more usable parts that other teams have and we don't. All this season amounts to is that we beat the Bears twice but our draft picks suffer. My wife is clearing her throat and ready to perform. Maybe the 2nd half will make it all good.

I agree 1000 percent agree!!!

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Every time they even get something remotely going they screw it up with something. First the fumble, now Bulaga with the false start.

Pac-Man14

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Every time they even get something remotely going they screw it up with something. First the fumble, now Bulaga with the false start.
Then an interception in our own territory.... it’s over folks, Green Bay is a first half team.

BlueRidgePackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good God...We absolutely are stinking it up...may be the worst performance of the season. Sigh...bad time for it to happen.

thehass

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers are likely to post more franchise records in this game than the 49ers.

TexasCheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good to see jerry rice back in San Fran, the site of his prostitution bust and where TO ran him out of town.

I’m buzzed enough to say it....it ain’t over yet! I have faith dangit.

Packer4ever2602

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The coaches from Sanfran are already laughing on the sideline. This is a joke of a nfc championship game Cmon guys get your crap together

Members online

Latest posts