2023 week 2 vs Falcons shout box game day thread

Chaluke

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tough watching the entire team crumble. Only needed a FG in the entire 4th Qtr to win- and couldn't do it.

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sounds like we let one get away
1-1 on the road with a division win
Against the Bears
Meh

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
coaching was terrible across the board. WTF was that 4th and inches no play crap. get the f’n first down.

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Do you think the play was designed for Love to sneak the ball without it being snapped? Put the blame where it belongs. It was Myers who didn't snap it.
nobody but love moved. I dont believe that. The players dont watch the ball to know when to move they go by the count… if NOBODY moves it’s obviously not a play.

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
nobody but love moved. I dont believe that. The players dont watch the ball to know when to move they go by the count… if NOBODY moves it’s obviously not a play.
Depending on the situation and the noise level, they absolutely do go on ball movement sometimes.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Between not knowing when the ball will be snapped, bad snaps, and terrible run blocking, why is this guy still starting?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Pretty clear that the Packers are the better team. They were so depleted, on the road, and they still let the Falcons back in. They're young and we're going to see some of this.
Jenkins
Bak
Jones
Watson out

Yet expected to win by 20

chmarcol

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tough watching the entire team crumble. Only needed a FG in the entire 4th Qtr to win- and couldn't do it.
Well, if they hadn't **** down there leg on their first posession of the game, they'd have HAD that FG.

Pathetic performance.

ClutchLove

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dillon has gotta go... I can see why the FO asked about JT... Dillon probably won't get extended

Would have loved to have see Love (no pun intended) make more plays in the 4th for sure

This is one of those "growing pains" types of games though, I mean it would have been awesome to have seen a GW drive right there, but you almost expect this in his first year starting...

chmarcol

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So, it's looking like Watson, as talented as he is, is gonna be a regular on the DNP Questionable lists.

Is he made of balsa wood?

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, if they hadn't **** down there leg on their first posession of the game, they'd have HAD that FG.

Pathetic performance.
Actually, considering our entire receiving corps is made up of rookies and 2nd year players and we played the game without arguably our 4 best players on offense, I think 24 points is a pretty good performance. It certainly wasn't "pathetic." Some of you people act like every other team is made up of scrubs or something.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Actually, considering our entire receiving corps is made up of rookies and 2nd year players and we played the game without arguably our 4 best players on offense, I think 24 points is a pretty good performance. It certainly wasn't "pathetic." Some of you people act like every other team is made up of scrubs or something.
Shhhhh

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Final by 1 point. About what I expected. This Defensive unit has no coordinator that can adjust and stop the run. Barry should already be gone. 5 Win prediction is right on track. I thought the offense played good except for the 4th quarter. Our Defensive veterans should be ashamed. Ouch...

Members online

Latest posts