2023 Bears first round Game thread

ARPackFan

Knock it off with them negative waves
Reaction score
It must be great to be a Bears fan in September when the delusional optimism of the preseason gives way to the harsh reality that your team just s u c k s.

Reaction score
The game was won, but what’s the cost to us? I hope it’s temporary
Hoping Reed is ok. Looked like his knee wiggled some just before he jumped for that last pass.
Walker took a shot from a 310lb OL in the neck area. That looked tough.

Jones was a strain or small pull. Might be a week or two at most imo.

Reaction score
That was a good win against a below average team. It’s what we should’ve done honestly.

Our D looked good overall. Except Ford he played terrible.

If we stay over .500 by trade deadline I’m going out and tossing a Day 3 selection to get an upgrade or maybe moving Rasul or Stokes back there.

Firethorn1001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It must be great to be a Bears fan in September when the delusional optimism of the preseason gives way to the harsh reality that your team just s u c k s.

An entire off season dedicated to 'Aaron is gone', getting some new pieces for the offense and then having the hopes and dreams all stripped away in 3 hours.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Cornelius Weems

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I had a terrible week picking. Not even .500.
Which is why I don't gamble on sports, KC lost at home, SEA lost at home, Chargers lost at home, and the freaking Bengals got it handed to them by the Browns.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Poppa San

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Numerous aspects looked great today.

I’ll say this much, Savage surprised me in a good way and I really didn’t want to be able to say that as he has worn me thin over the years.

Savage was solid. Hey, maybe the lights came on and things will click for hin this season
Per MiLF in his presser while he was deciding on going for it on 4th that got the AJ33 TD pass: "Coach we got this" Darnell Savage.