2023 Bears first round Game thread

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That was a good win against a below average team. It’s what we should’ve done honestly.

Our D looked good overall. Except Ford he played terrible.

If we stay over .500 by trade deadline I’m going out and tossing a Day 3 selection to get an upgrade or maybe moving Rasul or Stokes back there.
We have to beat the teams that are down where we are. If we do that you might steal one from the elites.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Which is why I don't gamble on sports, KC lost at home, SEA lost at home, Chargers lost at home, and the freaking Bengals got it handed to them by the Browns.
When I bet -when I have a place to bet -I wait till 3 or 4games into the season to get a better handle on things. I still keep track when I'm not betting picking all the games. Overall yesterday I was 500, games I would have bet, three of them plus parlayed, I would have lost every one.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When I bet -when I have a place to bet -I wait till 3 or 4games into the season to get a better handle on things. I still keep track when I'm not betting picking all the games. Overall yesterday I was 500, games I would have bet, three of them plus parlayed, I would have lost every one.
I should avoid it. I was 6-9.

Reaction score
I should avoid it. I was 6-9.
Yeah. Don’t feel bad as Week 1 is always a cluster to guess. Nobody saw some of these outcomes
Gary shaking off the rust nicely
He had at least 3 plays that I remember that directly affected a negative outcome for Fields. One got erased by penalty.
Now hope Walker is not a concussion and Jones can stretch it out this week
That was a lick he took at the goal line for sure. I’m not sure he was all there as his teammates picked him up but he just started celebrating anyway :laugh:That guy is tough