1st timer away game

Ace

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So, I was able to get tickets to the Packers/Titans game in November which will be my first away experience.
I've been to Lambeau plenty of times and know exactly what to do/expect when I'm up there but this is a whole different animal.

1st - anyone else going to this game?

Secondly, has anyone been to Nashville for a game and could provide some insight as to how things go down there. I'll have a group of 4 and we're heading down on Thursday prior to the game and spending the weekend there leading up to Sunday and heading back Monday. Nashville is an awesome town so going to a game down there is something I'm really looking forward to. I did some looking at forecasted temps in November, the internet which never lies says typically 60's that time of the year. Does anyone know if that's about right?

Any info would be greatly appreciated. Also, I'd be up for meeting up with anyone who is planning to be there.

Patriotplayer90

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There's a walking bridge over the river that takes you right to the parking lot of the stadium, and you should be able to find ample parking and things to keep you busy on the other side of it, as it is the downtown district.

It's entirely feasible that the temperature could be in the 60s, or it could be much colder. It always varies as to when the winter begins here.

If you want to go down to Broadway, make sure you go around 7, as it's overcrowded if you wait too late and you might run out of places other than a karaoke bar that you can get into. It's not a place I'd go to every weekend, but it's a fun atmosphere with all of the Packers fans that will be there (there were tons of Bills fans when they were in town).

I've got plenty of experience here, so just ask if you have any more questions.

OP
OP
Ace

Ace

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There's a walking bridge over the river that takes you right to the parking lot of the stadium, and you should be able to find ample parking and things to keep you busy on the other side of it, as it is the downtown district.

It's entirely feasible that the temperature could be in the 60s, or it could be much colder. It always varies as to when the winter begins here.

If you want to go down to Broadway, make sure you go around 7, as it's overcrowded if you wait too late and you might run out of places other than a karaoke bar that you can get into. It's not a place I'd go to every weekend, but it's a fun atmosphere with all of the Packers fans that will be there (there were tons of Bills fans when they were in town).

I've got plenty of experience here, so just ask if you have any more questions.

Thanks. I've been to Nashville so I'm at least somewhat familiar with the goings on of the downtown crowd. Great town, and I can't wait to go back.

Is there tailgating like at Lambeau though? What's the game day atmosphere like?

Members online

Latest posts